SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago. SNV helps people overcome poverty in 38 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America by enabling access to thetools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services. SNV works in three key sectors - Agriculture, Renewable Energy and WASH - and in the cross cutting themes of lnclusive Business, REDD+ and Climate Smart Agriculture.
Biogas for heating
Biogas for heating
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Carbon Counts is a private sector organization established in 2008. It is an independent consultancy providing a range of advice in the field of climate change. It has a focus on international climate change policy, in particular technology development, deployment, financing and regulation.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
South Pole is a leading provider of global sustainability services, with more than 300 experts in over 18 offices worldwide. For more than a decade, South Pole has worked with a wide range of public, private and civil sector organisations to accelerate the transition to a climate-smart society. South Pole has mobilised climate finance to over 700 projects in the areas of emission reductions, renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainable land-use.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network Member
3Wayste® is an innovative, patented waste management system capable of treating 100 per cent of municipal solid waste (MSW) while profitably revalorizing more than 90 per cent for clean energy fuel, pure compost and raw materials. The unprecedented level of revalorization means less landfills, less incinerators and less greenhouse gas emissions.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:NicaraguaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Nitlapan UCA's mission is to promote models of inclusive development by non-financial services and interventions in the value chain and better governance of land and natural resources. Nitlapan UCA has expertise in the combination of innovation processes, research, academic and vocational training. Nitlapan UCA contributes to overcoming poverty, marginalization and social exclusion through critical and own thinking on development processes.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
AD Solutions is a German based private sector organization providing consultancy, engineering and other services in the Biogas field and Waste Water Treatment. The company’s know-how covers all aspects of biogas applications, from pre-feasibility studies to start-up and capacity building, including project development, design and implementation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The aim of CIMNE is the development of numerical methods and computational techniques for advancing knowledge and technology in engineering and applied sciences.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:MexicoRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
IRRI´s mission is to ensure positive and sustainable changes in poor and vulnerable communities. Therefore, addressing rural communities including rural indigenous communities is crucial to their approac. IRRI does that through programs and projects of development and transference of ecotechnologies and human and technical capabilities.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
WOCAN is a women-led international membership network of over 1200 women and men professionals in 113 countries that provides expertise to assist organizations achieve women´s empowerment objectives and mainstream gender, through capacity building for women´s leadership and gender integration, and monitoring and evaluation. Our mission is to achieve women´s equal access to and control of resources and benefits to improve the livelihoods of rural people.