- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedObjective:Sectors:Cross-sectoral enabler:
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:ImplementationCountries:Cross-sectoral enabler:
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:Completed
- Type:WebinarDate and time:- Europe/CopenhagenOrganiser:
The webinar presented the full cycle of Demand-Side-Management (DSM) programs for utilities from market study and characterization of the energy efficiency potential in a given sector (institutional, commercial, residential or industrial; program selection by the utility to achieve optimum result
Total freshwater withdrawals reported for 163 countries by the Pacific Institute showed that in the median country residential water use accounted for 16% of total freshwater withdrawals (Gleick et al., 2006). Therefore, residential conservation efforts can make a strong positive contribution to reducing pressure on water resources. Reducing water use in municipal systems also contributes to climate change mitigation by decreasing energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:MexicoRelation to CTCN:Network Member
In 1990 the Energy Efficiency Trust FIDE was created as a private non-profit corporation with the purpose of encouraging electric energy savings and promoting the development of a culture for the rational use of electricity. It is part of a Public-Private Partnership between the National Electrical Public Utility CFE, the Ministry of Energy SENER, the National Chambers of Construction Enterprises and Chambers of Electrical Manufacturers and Industries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ChileRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Chilean Energy Efficiency Agency (AChEE) is a private-law foundation/non-profit, which aims to study, evaluate and promote information and development of initiatives related to efficient use of energy. AChEE has developed initiatives reducing the impact of climate change, especially with regards to reducing energy consumption.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Deloitte Tohmatsu Financial Advisory LLC (DTFA) is the financial advisory member of Deloitte Japan. The International Development Advisory (IDA) business is placed within the I&CP Group of DTFA and provides holistic development advisory, including on climate technologies, to governments, development agencies, and private businesses in developing countries. Utilizing Deloitte's global network and knowhow, as well as the company's financial advisory capacity, DTFA aims to provide tailor-made services to fit the sophisticated needs of their diverse clients.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CLASP improves the energy performance of appliances and related systems, lessening their impacts on the world around us. CLASP develops and shares practical, transformative policy and market solutions in collaboration with global experts and stakeholders. CLASP is the leading international resource for energy efficiency standards and labels (S&L) for appliances, lighting, and equipment. Since 1999, CLASP has worked in over 50 countries on 6 continents promoting appliance energy efficiency.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Lavola has more than 35 years’ experience in sustainability services. The company is specialized in:
- Consultancy in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies (including engineering), Carbon footprint, Climate Change mitigation and adaptation, Life Cycle analysis, Social Responsibility and Sustainable Urban and Regional Development.
- Sustainable Development Communication
- Sustainable Development Education including programmes, learning materials, activities and Management of centres.