ESSA is an international environmental consulting firm with over 37 years of experience in resolving complex natural resource and environmental management problems.
Agro-forestry, Silviculture & Mixed farming
Agro-forestry, Silviculture & Mixed farming
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Lavola has more than 35 years’ experience in sustainability services. The company is specialized in:
- Consultancy in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies (including engineering), Carbon footprint, Climate Change mitigation and adaptation, Life Cycle analysis, Social Responsibility and Sustainable Urban and Regional Development.
- Sustainable Development Communication
- Sustainable Development Education including programmes, learning materials, activities and Management of centres.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:VietnamRelation to CTCN:Network MemberTA proponent
Vietnam Cleaner Production Centre (VNCPC) is a Public Service Limited Liability Company established in 1998 with the mission to bring added values to clients through advanced scientific and technological services to contribute to the promotion of sustainable production and consumption. VNCPC plays a focal role in Vietnam for disseminating the “Cleaner Production” (CP) concept and promoting its adoption into the industry of Vietnam.
A woman of Faray community walking around restored lands with a combination of agroforestry zaï and micro-basins.
Local name of practice: Handou Rabi, Gota, Goussizé
Country/region/village: Niger/Dosso/Toumoun Day
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Practical Action Consulting (PAC) is the consulting arm of Practical Action, an international non-governmental organisation that uses technology to challenge poverty in developing countries. Through technology PAC enables poor communities to build on their skills and knowledge to produce sustainable and practical solutions - transforming their lives forever and protecting the world around them. Every year PAC uses technology to help over 1 million people out of poverty.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:Dominican RepublicRelation to CTCN:Network MemberTA proponent
Enda Dominicana is a non-governmental organization established in 1984 with the mission to accompany rural and urban communities in the implementation of activities that promote the proper use of the resources of the environment and human development. Enda Dominicana works with forest reforestation, agroforestry, recovery wooded area coverage, and other matters that support to fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
SEED Kolkata was registered in 1996 as a Society under W B Societies’ Registration Act, 1961. It is an implementing NGO working in coastal India on climate adaptation and education in collaboration with other agencies. Equality, Education, Empowerment and Environment are the four pillars of SEED Kolkata. Since its establishment, SEED Kolkata has been working for development and empowerment of marginalized peoples who are the major climate victims.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Green Asia Network (GAN) is an international non-governmental organization that seeks to bring people together to lead sustainable lives in harmony with nature. To achieve this, GAN developed the Sustainable Regional Development Model, which focuses on sustainable land management, local self-sufficiency, and community empowerment. GAN works with local communities and deploys technical expertise in agroforestry, land management, renewable energy, and community development to mitigate and adapt to climate change.