The Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO) provides green financing targeted at small and medium-sized projects with tangible, positive environmental impacts in the Nordic region – and in particular the Baltic Sea. Through its extensive fund management, activities in the Arctic and Barents regions have been added and NEFCO has developed into a financial institution supporting Green Growth and the Climate globally.
Agriculture and Forestry
Agriculture and Forestry
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FinlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Korea Research Institute of Chemical technology (KRICT) is a research and Development, Public Sector institute established in 1976. It focuses on the development of world-class key technologies to contribute to the national economy and to bring happiness for nation people.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BangladeshRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CCDB has been working to create a society where the poor, marginalized and vulnerable people can claim and enjoy human rights and justice for a sustainable livelihood with dignity since 1973. To meet the challenges of dynamic environments and development, CCDB has been implementing different programs including dedicated projects on climate change
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ESSA is an international environmental consulting firm with over 37 years of experience in resolving complex natural resource and environmental management problems.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Wildlife Conservation Society is a global non-profit organization with over 120 years of experience in biodiversity conservation. WCS team have expertise on technology solutions like climate scenarios projection for biodiversity adaptation,mitigate emissions of forest carbon, guide climate-smart development planning, and develop solutions that create social and economic resilience to climate change.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
GRID-Arendal is a Norwegian foundation that supports the United Nations Environment Programme. It is a centre of excellence for the scientific analysis of environmental issues in many areas including environmental assessments, ocean issues and polar regions.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
ecoation is an award-winning grower-centric platform that combines Human knowledge and experience with Machine precision and automation to increase operational visibility, assist growers, and enhance their decisions. Commercially available since September 2019, ecoation products can be found in greenhouses across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and many European countries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NigeriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
LIFEBUILDERS is a registered social and non-governmental organisation for sustainable development interventions targeted at youths and women. It was established in 1999 but registered in 2004 with Corporate Affairs Commission to provide information and services on health and socio-economic development to youths and women with emphasis on life skills, leadership entrepreneurship skills and reproductive health in order to assure disease prevention and promotion of good health and general wellbeing of youth and women.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago. SNV helps people overcome poverty in 38 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America by enabling access to thetools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services. SNV works in three key sectors - Agriculture, Renewable Energy and WASH - and in the cross cutting themes of lnclusive Business, REDD+ and Climate Smart Agriculture.