National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network Member
IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG) is an international research body established in 1991, evaluating technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the use of fossil fuels, with a focus on carbon dioxide capture and storage (CCS). The wide range of activities undertaken by IEAGHG covers the whole range of issues and topics for the full CCS chain, from capture to storage, including technical and non-technical topics.
Substantial GHG emissions reduction in the cement industry by using waste heat recovery combined with mineral carbon capture and utilizationType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Objective:
This Technology Transfer Advances South Africa's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to transform climate mitigation efforts from a “deviation from business-as-usual” form of commitment to take the form of a peak, plateau and decline GHG emissions trajectory range.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ENEA Consulting is an international consulting company specializing in energy transition and sustainable development. ENEA Consulting supports more than one hundred international customers - industrial, energy companies, institutions, entrepreneurs and investors - in the identification of issues, development and diversification of energy transition strategies and sustainable development. ENEA Consulting‘s expertise covers the entire value chain of the energy transition from conventional fuels to renewable energy sources.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Carbon Counts is a private sector organization established in 2008. It is an independent consultancy providing a range of advice in the field of climate change. It has a focus on international climate change policy, in particular technology development, deployment, financing and regulation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE) was established as a centre of excellence to develop innovative environmental technologies by the Japanese Government in 1990. It has four core areas of research: System analysis, molecular microbiology/ biotechnology, chemical and CCS. With operations mainly in Japan they have global outreach and knowledge transfer experiences.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NigeriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
EY is one of the world’s leading professional services organizations. Through our global network of 728 offices in 150 countries comprising more than 276,000 staff, we are united by a single operating structure and a common culture of innovation and knowledge sharing. We provide focused teams who are dedicated to meeting our client’s needs through the seamless combinations of skills relevant to each assignment.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:Congo - KinshasaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
As a one firm EY RDC has support of a large number of experts within its network. For example, an integrated Climate Change & Sustainability Service line (CCaSS) within EY help organisations meet the many challenges arising from numerous strategic environmental issues and the fast growing, international environ- mental regulatory framework. Thanks to our global presence and knowledge-sharing environment and the resources that it offers, we are able to reach out to more than 700 professionals, all dedicated topic experts in sustainability over 40 countries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.