National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Women and Gender Constituency (WGC) is one of the nine stakeholder groups of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). Established in 2009, the WGC now consists of 27 women’s and environmental civil society organizations, who are working to ensure that women’s voices are heard and their rights prioritized in the fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Since its foundation in 1988 AKUT has the objective to develop sustainable solutions for the use of natural resources and environmental engineering. We are specialists in the fields of wastewater treatment, biogas technology, energy efficiency, institutional strengthening and environmentally friendly building services engineering.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
HR Wallingford provides analysis, advice, and support in the management of water and the water environment including climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Promethium Carbon is a dedicated carbon and climate change advisory firm, based in Johannesburg South Africa.
With a vision to making a difference in climate change in Africa and a focus on technical expertise, Promethium Carbon assists businesses ranging from small businesses to multinational entities on their journey towards a low carbon economy. Promethium Carbon also assists governments and government institutions in planning for the coming global carbon constrained environment.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ColombiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
CIAT is an international center for tropical agriculture, based in Colombia, with the mission to reduce hunger and poverty, and improve human nutrition in the tropics. The Center collaborates with a wide number of partners to facilitate high-quality research, aimed at increasing the eco-efficiency of agriculture and stimulate the development of the specific region.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:CameroonRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
ARPEDAC's mission is to advance sustainable energy technologies practice and development in the Central African Region, to help remove the barriers to the research and development currently faced by the industry and to reduce energy poverty and improve the quality of life of those by building capacity and raising awareness on energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies and services and to support exploration of efficient, sustainable, secure and affordable energy technologies and services which are appropriate to meet the needs of businesses, communities and environment of today and
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Burleson Institute focuses on environmentally sound technology as a bridge to climate cooperation and sustainability. Through technical assistance, intentional learning networks, and educational outreach, we are building a culture of best practice sharing and innovation where stakeholders are equal partners, working together toward substantive and procedural good governance.