Trinidad and Tobago
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ARTELIA is an independent international multi-specialist engineering firm. ARTELIA is able to offer its clients in the public and private sectors an original approach to engineering, project management and consultancy that meets the expectations of the fast-changing world. ARTELIA is active in the field of energy and climate change, especially in developing countries.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
DE is a design and environmental consultancy and technology company based in Vancouver and Montreal. The mission of DE is to solve problems using design and environmental science. We have worked throughout the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Our team has deep scientific and technical skills in the area of environmental analysis, impact assessment, and data integration. Over the past 5 years we have worked with groups such as the IADB, IICA, the GEF, and UN, on various climate change mandates.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE) was established as a centre of excellence to develop innovative environmental technologies by the Japanese Government in 1990. It has four core areas of research: System analysis, molecular microbiology/ biotechnology, chemical and CCS. With operations mainly in Japan they have global outreach and knowledge transfer experiences.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Carbon Counts is a private sector organization established in 2008. It is an independent consultancy providing a range of advice in the field of climate change. It has a focus on international climate change policy, in particular technology development, deployment, financing and regulation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network Member
IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG) is an international research body established in 1991, evaluating technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the use of fossil fuels, with a focus on carbon dioxide capture and storage (CCS). The wide range of activities undertaken by IEAGHG covers the whole range of issues and topics for the full CCS chain, from capture to storage, including technical and non-technical topics.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustraliaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Global CCS Institute is an international membership organisation that works to accelerate the development, demonstration and deployment of carbon capture and storage (CCS), a vital technology to tackle climate change and provide energy security. CCS is used to help cut down green house gas emissions by preventing CO2 from being released into the atmosphere. The Institute was established in 2009 with initial funding from the Australian Government to accelerate the development of CCS globally.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Americas Sustainable Development Foundation (ASDF) is an independent not-for-profit advisory foundation that connects people with innovative ideas to effectively address sustainable development challenges across the Americas.
We envision a world where humans live and thrive in harmony with their environment. Our mission is to facilitate the transition towards sustainable development in communities throughout the Americas. Drawing strength from our extensive network, resources, and experience, we: