Trinidad and Tobago
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Active since 2001, the Energy and Environment Group of G+H is one of the leading European based consultancy firms providing innovative and tailor-made advisory services and solutions in the board fields of Climate Change, Development, Energy & Environment, and Sustainability.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Center for Clean Air Policy (CCAP) is a not for profit, non governmental and research and academic organization established in 1985 with the mission to significantly advance cost-effective and pragmatic air quality and climate policy through analysis, dialogue and education to reach a broad range of policy-makers and stakeholders worldwide. CCAP helps policy-makers around the world develop, promote and implement innovative, market-based solutions to major climate, air quality and energy problems that balance both environmental and economic interests.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Ramboll is an engineering, design and consultancy company employing 13,000 experts worldwide. Ramboll provides services across de following sectors: energy, water, environment, health, buildings, transport, and management consulting etc. Ramboll's multidisciplinary approach allows them to provide best available solutions in mitigation and adaptation technologies, and their worldwide presence and expertise facilitates the transfer of technology to developing countries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Factor is an international organization specialized in providing global, innovative and sustainable solutions in areas such as climate change, carbon markets, energy, green growth and sustainability. Established in March 2004, Factor is already present in 6 countries and 4 continents with 7 offices providing solutions to over 380 clients in 30 countries, having developed more than 1100 projects.
Factor is globally recognized:
- For being a referent in climate change related areas and climate resilient development;
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Founded in 1989, Le Groupe-conseil baastel (BAASTEL) has the mission of contributing to sustainable development. Baastel aims to strengthen the coherence of development issues for a multitude of actors and to improve the effectiveness of development aid in general. Baastel works in sectors that are distinct but complimentary in terms of sustainable development, notably in Environment, Disaster Risk Management (DRM) and Reduction (DRR), and Social Development. In addition, Baastel offers trainings in Result-Based Management (RBM) and language services.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ARTELIA is an independent international multi-specialist engineering firm. ARTELIA is able to offer its clients in the public and private sectors an original approach to engineering, project management and consultancy that meets the expectations of the fast-changing world. ARTELIA is active in the field of energy and climate change, especially in developing countries.