Trinidad and Tobago
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy is a research and academic organization established in 1991 with the mission to undertake research and develops models, strategies and instruments for transitions to a sustainable development at local, national and international level. Sustainability research at the Wuppertal Institute focuses on the resources, climate and energy related challenges and their relation to economy and society. Special emphasis is put on analysing and stimulating innovations that decouple economic growth and wealth from natural resource use.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Active since 2001, the Energy and Environment Group of G+H is one of the leading European based consultancy firms providing innovative and tailor-made advisory services and solutions in the board fields of Climate Change, Development, Energy & Environment, and Sustainability.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Center for Clean Air Policy (CCAP) is a not for profit, non governmental and research and academic organization established in 1985 with the mission to significantly advance cost-effective and pragmatic air quality and climate policy through analysis, dialogue and education to reach a broad range of policy-makers and stakeholders worldwide. CCAP helps policy-makers around the world develop, promote and implement innovative, market-based solutions to major climate, air quality and energy problems that balance both environmental and economic interests.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Orizon’s mission is to enable new markets and empower leaders to transform local economies through the design of enabling policies and the application of breakthrough technologies promoting market based approaches to low carbon emissions, carbon capture, and sustainable livelihoods. Orizon's team of seasoned experts provide technology solutions, capacity building and advice on policy, legal and regulatory frameworks tailored to the needs of regional, national, and local economies.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Ramboll is an engineering, design and consultancy company employing 13,000 experts worldwide. Ramboll provides services across de following sectors: energy, water, environment, health, buildings, transport, and management consulting etc. Ramboll's multidisciplinary approach allows them to provide best available solutions in mitigation and adaptation technologies, and their worldwide presence and expertise facilitates the transfer of technology to developing countries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Factor is an international organization specialized in providing global, innovative and sustainable solutions in areas such as climate change, carbon markets, energy, green growth and sustainability. Established in March 2004, Factor is already present in 6 countries and 4 continents with 7 offices providing solutions to over 380 clients in 30 countries, having developed more than 1100 projects.
Factor is globally recognized:
- For being a referent in climate change related areas and climate resilient development;