Trinidad and Tobago
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Center for Clean Air Policy (CCAP) is a not for profit, non governmental and research and academic organization established in 1985 with the mission to significantly advance cost-effective and pragmatic air quality and climate policy through analysis, dialogue and education to reach a broad range of policy-makers and stakeholders worldwide. CCAP helps policy-makers around the world develop, promote and implement innovative, market-based solutions to major climate, air quality and energy problems that balance both environmental and economic interests.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
OneWorldis a sustainable development organisation focused on building social, economic, and institutional resilience in the context of climate and resource constraints.Working both globally and across Africa, OneWorld translates the scientific evidence of climate change and its development impacts into realistic policy and institutional arrangements. We provide effective policy and strategy analysis, institutional development, and capacity building to decision and policy makers.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Agriconsulting Europe SA - AESA is a renowned European consulting firm offering worldwide high-quality technical assistance and management services to Governments, Ministries, International Organisations and private clients in the field of international development.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Ramboll is an engineering, design and consultancy company employing 13,000 experts worldwide. Ramboll provides services across de following sectors: energy, water, environment, health, buildings, transport, and management consulting etc. Ramboll's multidisciplinary approach allows them to provide best available solutions in mitigation and adaptation technologies, and their worldwide presence and expertise facilitates the transfer of technology to developing countries.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Women and Gender Constituency (WGC) is one of the nine stakeholder groups of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). Established in 2009, the WGC now consists of 27 women’s and environmental civil society organizations, who are working to ensure that women’s voices are heard and their rights prioritized in the fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The aim of CIMNE is the development of numerical methods and computational techniques for advancing knowledge and technology in engineering and applied sciences.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
R.J. Burnside International Limited (Burnside) has provided engineering consulting services in Canada since 1970. Burnside has worked internationally since 1992 on projects funded by AfDB, World Bank, MCC, IADB, IFC, UNDP, CDB and GAC/CIDA in 17 developing countries. It has also worked in hundreds of Indigenous Communities in Canada.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:New ZealandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CLIMsystems Ltd provides software tools, consultancy services and data/knowledge for the assessment, management and reduction of climatic risks, under both current climate variability and future change. The geographic scope of its operations is global. The sectoral applications of CLIMsystems’ products and services include asset risk management, engineering and architectural design, academic research and education, supply chain analysis, regional and national planning, water resource and waste-water management, agricultural development and disaster risk reduction.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources IUCN's mission is to influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve the integrity and diversity of nature and to ensure that any use of natural resources is equitable and ecologically sustainable.