Trinidad and Tobago
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BrazilRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Combustech is a private company founded in 2001 to support organizations providing professional sustainability expertise and project services.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
OneWorldis a sustainable development organisation focused on building social, economic, and institutional resilience in the context of climate and resource constraints.Working both globally and across Africa, OneWorld translates the scientific evidence of climate change and its development impacts into realistic policy and institutional arrangements. We provide effective policy and strategy analysis, institutional development, and capacity building to decision and policy makers.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ItalyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
GeneGIS GI is an ICT specialist born by merge of different GIS-focused companies. It offers worldwide a full range of services to follow the entire lifecycle of projects based on geographical dada.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Water, Environment and Business for Development (WE&B) is a consulting company focused on the economic and social aspects of the water and environmental sectors. It innovates in business practices and social and political aspects to ensure that products, processes and services can reach the market quickly
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Marine Institute is comprehensive center for education, training, applied research and industrial support for the ocean industries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:MexicoRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CAPSUS is an international mission-oriented consulting firm specialized in empowering best practices in sustainability, resilience and energy efficiency by merging evidence-based knowledge with technology. CAPSUS services include policy design and assessment tools related to climate change adaptation and mitigation, air quality, energy efficiency and generation, housing, urban development, waste and water management, and participatory and capacity building platforms related to these areas.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
HR Wallingford provides analysis, advice, and support in the management of water and the water environment including climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PanamaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ITACA is a technical assistance and consulting services provider committed to accelerating climate adaptation financing in the Caribbean aiming to:
- Build the capacity of local businesses to plan and manage their transition to a low carbon and resilient future
- Support knowledge transfer and capacity development across MSMEs within Caribbean Communities
- Help project developers and financial institutions to build bankable adaptation and resilience projects
FUNDACIÓN CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE INVESTIGACIÓN CIENTÍFICA Y CREACIÓN EN TECNOLOGÍAS DE LA INFORMACIÓN Y LAS COMUNICACIONESType:OrganisationCountry of registration:EcuadorRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CITIC is a for-profit Foundation that since 2004 is determined to create important changes to achieve a more sustainable, creative and inclusive world through research, knowledge, the arts, and the proper use of technologies.