Trinidad and Tobago
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Women and Gender Constituency (WGC) is one of the nine stakeholder groups of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). Established in 2009, the WGC now consists of 27 women’s and environmental civil society organizations, who are working to ensure that women’s voices are heard and their rights prioritized in the fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago. SNV helps people overcome poverty in 38 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America by enabling access to thetools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services. SNV works in three key sectors - Agriculture, Renewable Energy and WASH - and in the cross cutting themes of lnclusive Business, REDD+ and Climate Smart Agriculture.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:Costa RicaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
CEGESTI is a non-profit organization founded in 1990, with the mission of contributing to sustainable development in Latin America with special emphasis on three core topics: Environment and Development; Responsible Business and Impact on Social Responsibility. Since its beginnings, CEGESTI has collaborated with bilateral and multilateral cooperation agencies, local entities, enterprises and other society actors in formulating initiatives that facilitate an equitable and sustainable development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Active since 2001, the Energy and Environment Group of G+H is one of the leading European based consultancy firms providing innovative and tailor-made advisory services and solutions in the board fields of Climate Change, Development, Energy & Environment, and Sustainability.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Marstel-Day is an environmental consultancy firm established in 2002 to provide expertise to public and private-sector organizations in the interrelated areas of climate, habitat, open space, water, resilient infrastructure/public-private partnerships and investment strategies, energy, land-use and other natural resource conservation issues.