Trinidad and Tobago
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Women and Gender Constituency (WGC) is one of the nine stakeholder groups of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). Established in 2009, the WGC now consists of 27 women’s and environmental civil society organizations, who are working to ensure that women’s voices are heard and their rights prioritized in the fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Founded in 1989, Le Groupe-conseil baastel (BAASTEL) has the mission of contributing to sustainable development. Baastel aims to strengthen the coherence of development issues for a multitude of actors and to improve the effectiveness of development aid in general. Baastel works in sectors that are distinct but complimentary in terms of sustainable development, notably in Environment, Disaster Risk Management (DRM) and Reduction (DRR), and Social Development. In addition, Baastel offers trainings in Result-Based Management (RBM) and language services.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Orizon’s mission is to enable new markets and empower leaders to transform local economies through the design of enabling policies and the application of breakthrough technologies promoting market based approaches to low carbon emissions, carbon capture, and sustainable livelihoods. Orizon's team of seasoned experts provide technology solutions, capacity building and advice on policy, legal and regulatory frameworks tailored to the needs of regional, national, and local economies.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
BlacktoGreen provides companies and public bodies with cutting-edge services in energy, environment and sustainability to help them perform in a more efficient and sustainable manner. With a solid technological background, BlacktoGreen enlightens the trail in order to stimulate a quick and ordered transition to a more sustainable energy system. BlacktoGreen has offices in both Mexico and Spain.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IsraelRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Natural Resources and Environmental Research Center (NRERC), University of Haifa is a resaerch and academic institution established in 1985 with the mission to carry out interdisciplinary research in the area of natural resource and environmental resource management, pioneering this academic research field in Israel. NRERC is chosen, by the Israeli Ministry of Environmental Protection, to lead "The Israeli Center for Climate Change" (ICCIC).
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) is a global network of climate and clean energy financing experts that aims to bridge the gap between entrepreneurs developing climate and clean energy projects and private sector investors to mobilize private financing. PFAN achieves this by originating technically and commercially viable clean energy and climate adaptation projects, nurturing their development through coaching provided by its network of in-country financing advisors and technical experts and then facilitating investment through its global investor network.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center, Japan (OECC) is a non-governmental organization supported by the Ministry of the Environment of Japan, promoting international cooperation activities related to climate change, global environment conservation, research, capacity building, and support to various non-government related activities.