Trinidad and Tobago
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources IUCN's mission is to influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve the integrity and diversity of nature and to ensure that any use of natural resources is equitable and ecologically sustainable.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Founded in 1989, Le Groupe-conseil baastel (BAASTEL) has the mission of contributing to sustainable development. Baastel aims to strengthen the coherence of development issues for a multitude of actors and to improve the effectiveness of development aid in general. Baastel works in sectors that are distinct but complimentary in terms of sustainable development, notably in Environment, Disaster Risk Management (DRM) and Reduction (DRR), and Social Development. In addition, Baastel offers trainings in Result-Based Management (RBM) and language services.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CARBONIUM is a climate finance advisory company specialised in sustainable development and climate finance since 2004. The main areas of expertise are the following: project design/formulation, economic analysis (macroeconomic and project based), market studies, project evaluation, national strategies (NDCs, etc.), climate diplomacy, trainings, advisory services for accreditation to the GCF. The company has experience in:
• renewable energies
• energy efficiency
• adaptation to climate change
• disaster risk reduction
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Agriconsulting Europe SA - AESA is a renowned European consulting firm offering worldwide high-quality technical assistance and management services to Governments, Ministries, International Organisations and private clients in the field of international development.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
BlacktoGreen provides companies and public bodies with cutting-edge services in energy, environment and sustainability to help them perform in a more efficient and sustainable manner. With a solid technological background, BlacktoGreen enlightens the trail in order to stimulate a quick and ordered transition to a more sustainable energy system. BlacktoGreen has offices in both Mexico and Spain.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
DE is a design and environmental consultancy and technology company based in Vancouver and Montreal. The mission of DE is to solve problems using design and environmental science. We have worked throughout the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Our team has deep scientific and technical skills in the area of environmental analysis, impact assessment, and data integration. Over the past 5 years we have worked with groups such as the IADB, IICA, the GEF, and UN, on various climate change mandates.