National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
GHGMI educates professionals on GHG accounting, auditing and management; trains professionals to meet the highest standards of expertise and ethical conduct; and conducts forward-looking research into critical GHG measurement, reporting, and verification (MRV) issues. GHGMI offers online courses, as well as workshops, courses and institutional academic partnerships. GHGMI's programing equips learners in all countries with the knowledge to succeed in reporting under the Paris Agreement.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Carbon Limits (CL) consists of a highly experienced team of technical experts, economists and project managers with deep sector insight into climate change and energy sector development, combined with local know-how and networks within the company’s geographical target areas. CLs services cover three broad categories:
- Emission reduction project development through transfer of technology and know-how
- Consultancy and technical assistance
- Capacity building and training.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ALLPLAN GmbH is an Austria based internationally active Consulting Company for technical building services and energy and environmental management, which was eastablished in 1967 as a technical bureau for heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The KRIC is an organization established to conduct mid-to-long-term climate change mitigation strategies through systematic R&BD on global climate change, and to conduct research on clean energy developement and international climate change response research.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Gas Natural Fenosa (GNFe) is an energy consulting firm, fully-owned by GNF Group, a leading multinational in the energy sector. GNFe's mission is the performance of engineering energy projects, with special focus in the innovation through renewable energies, natural gas, energy efficiency and environmental & social management under the framework of sustainable development. GNFe also provides technical assistance and capacity building to governments, private investors and multilateral institutions.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology (KRIBB) is dedicated to biotechnology research across a broad span of expertise from basic studies for the fundamental understanding of life phenomena to applied studies and business development. KRIBB has been active in conducting inter-regional research connected to climate change in various fields in approach to generate economic growth engine and to provide solutions to international agenda.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE) was established as a centre of excellence to develop innovative environmental technologies by the Japanese Government in 1990. It has four core areas of research: System analysis, molecular microbiology/ biotechnology, chemical and CCS. With operations mainly in Japan they have global outreach and knowledge transfer experiences.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:IraqRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Kirkuk Technical College is a research and academic institution established in 1998, by the Government of Republic of Iraq with the mission to provide advanced technical education and create mechanisms for constant scientific, technical and moral evolutions of people so as to ensure continual development of the society. It conducts research studies and assessments on range of topics and develops knowledge products.