National Designated Entity
- Type:PublicationPublication date:
This report provides an overview of and reflections by the core DNV GL team on the work undertaken as part of the multi-year strategic partnership between DNV GL and the CTCN. It provides lessons learned by the team and recommendations and ideas for future consideration by the CTCN going forward.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PanamaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ITACA is a technical assistance and consulting services provider committed to accelerating climate adaptation financing in the Caribbean aiming to:
- Build the capacity of local businesses to plan and manage their transition to a low carbon and resilient future
- Support knowledge transfer and capacity development across MSMEs within Caribbean Communities
- Help project developers and financial institutions to build bankable adaptation and resilience projects
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:Congo - KinshasaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
As a one firm EY RDC has support of a large number of experts within its network. For example, an integrated Climate Change & Sustainability Service line (CCaSS) within EY help organisations meet the many challenges arising from numerous strategic environmental issues and the fast growing, international environ- mental regulatory framework. Thanks to our global presence and knowledge-sharing environment and the resources that it offers, we are able to reach out to more than 700 professionals, all dedicated topic experts in sustainability over 40 countries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
OneWorldis a sustainable development organisation focused on building social, economic, and institutional resilience in the context of climate and resource constraints.Working both globally and across Africa, OneWorld translates the scientific evidence of climate change and its development impacts into realistic policy and institutional arrangements. We provide effective policy and strategy analysis, institutional development, and capacity building to decision and policy makers.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network Member
PEGASYS, founded in 1999 is a specialist management and strategy consulting group with an international presence in policy-legal, economic, institutional, governance, and financial expertise, particularly in the African climate change, natural resources, and public infrastructure sectors. Pegasys specialises in helping international development partners and national governments deliver technical assistance programs and establish effective financing mechanisms to promote climate resilience.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Trinomics is an international consultancy firm that provides policy research and capacity building activities in the fields of energy, environment, climate change and sustainability. Trinomics specialises in supporting public authorities tackle the socio-economic challenges related to climate change and provide solutions related to national (and international) climate change policies and strategies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ACTERRA is a consultancy firm supporting climate policies and climate change adaptation strategies (public and private actors): risks and vulnerability assessment, definition of climate strategies and action plans, institutional and organizational reforms in order to provide adequate responses to the problems identified, monitoring and evaluation of policies and projects / programs, training and capacity building. ACTERRA's expertise on adaptation and resilience is based on a professional practice of more than 15 years acquired in France and abroad.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ALLPLAN GmbH is an Austria based internationally active Consulting Company for technical building services and energy and environmental management, which was eastablished in 1967 as a technical bureau for heating, ventilation and air conditioning.