National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ACTERRA is a consultancy firm supporting climate policies and climate change adaptation strategies (public and private actors): risks and vulnerability assessment, definition of climate strategies and action plans, institutional and organizational reforms in order to provide adequate responses to the problems identified, monitoring and evaluation of policies and projects / programs, training and capacity building. ACTERRA's expertise on adaptation and resilience is based on a professional practice of more than 15 years acquired in France and abroad.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ALLPLAN GmbH is an Austria based internationally active Consulting Company for technical building services and energy and environmental management, which was eastablished in 1967 as a technical bureau for heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Mercados Aries International is a energy advisory companies focusing on the developing markets in all areas of the electric power sector to cost-effectively develop energy policies, renewable energies and energy efficiency.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ItalyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
CESI is a global power consultant company and its services cover all sectors in the electro-energy fields from generation, to transmission, distribution, end-use electiricity, as well as environment and renewable energies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BrazilRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Combustech is a private company founded in 2001 to support organizations providing professional sustainability expertise and project services.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:TunisiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
CITET is a governmental institution with a non-administrative character under the authority of the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development. It aims to provide help in strengthening skills and capacities building in protecting the environment, managing nautral resources and mastering environmentally friendly technolgies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
HR Wallingford provides analysis, advice, and support in the management of water and the water environment including climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:MexicoRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CAPSUS is an international mission-oriented consulting firm specialized in empowering best practices in sustainability, resilience and energy efficiency by merging evidence-based knowledge with technology. CAPSUS services include policy design and assessment tools related to climate change adaptation and mitigation, air quality, energy efficiency and generation, housing, urban development, waste and water management, and participatory and capacity building platforms related to these areas.