National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:State of PalestineRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ARIJ focuses on the sustainability of natural resources of Palestine including the reduction of climate change impact through designating and performing suitable actions in partnership with related stakeholders.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:TunisiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
CITET is a governmental institution with a non-administrative character under the authority of the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development. It aims to provide help in strengthening skills and capacities building in protecting the environment, managing nautral resources and mastering environmentally friendly technolgies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
HR Wallingford provides analysis, advice, and support in the management of water and the water environment including climate change.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Women and Gender Constituency (WGC) is one of the nine stakeholder groups of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). Established in 2009, the WGC now consists of 27 women’s and environmental civil society organizations, who are working to ensure that women’s voices are heard and their rights prioritized in the fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Cowater International Inc. is a management consulting company with over 31 years of experience implementing government modernization and capacity building projects around the world.
- Type:PublicationPublication date:Objective:Approach:
This report discusses specific climate change impact and vulnerabilities, and identifies technologies needed to help reduce those vulnerabilities. It then presents examples of existing technologies that will meet those needs for six sectors:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ColombiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
CIAT is an international center for tropical agriculture, based in Colombia, with the mission to reduce hunger and poverty, and improve human nutrition in the tropics. The Center collaborates with a wide number of partners to facilitate high-quality research, aimed at increasing the eco-efficiency of agriculture and stimulate the development of the specific region.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Burleson Institute focuses on environmentally sound technology as a bridge to climate cooperation and sustainability. Through technical assistance, intentional learning networks, and educational outreach, we are building a culture of best practice sharing and innovation where stakeholders are equal partners, working together toward substantive and procedural good governance.