National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Women and Gender Constituency (WGC) is one of the nine stakeholder groups of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). Established in 2009, the WGC now consists of 27 women’s and environmental civil society organizations, who are working to ensure that women’s voices are heard and their rights prioritized in the fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources IUCN's mission is to influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve the integrity and diversity of nature and to ensure that any use of natural resources is equitable and ecologically sustainable.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Umweltbundesamt GmbH is a government owned company which acts as the national agency for environmental protection and environmental control. The main tasks of the Agency are:
- Assessment of the state of the environment and of its changes and trends
- Development of measures to avoid/reduce environmental impacts
- Planning and implementation of environmental policy decisions and enforcement of laws
- Analysis of environmental pollutants
- Environmental reporting (incl. GHG and AP)
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Agriconsulting Europe SA - AESA is a renowned European consulting firm offering worldwide high-quality technical assistance and management services to Governments, Ministries, International Organisations and private clients in the field of international development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
DAI Global LLC (DAI) has worked in more than 150 countries, implementing over 2,000 projects and delivering results across the spectrum of international development contexts, from stable societies and high-growth economies to challenging environments racked by political or military conflict. DAI works for fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. The wide range of clients of DAI includes national and local governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations and philanthropies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PanamaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ITACA is a technical assistance and consulting services provider committed to accelerating climate adaptation financing in the Caribbean aiming to:
- Build the capacity of local businesses to plan and manage their transition to a low carbon and resilient future
- Support knowledge transfer and capacity development across MSMEs within Caribbean Communities
- Help project developers and financial institutions to build bankable adaptation and resilience projects