National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ACCIONA Ingeniería is the engineering firm of ACCIONA Business Group, one of the leading Spanish companies trading on the IBEX 35. With a history spanning more than a century, ACCIONA is mainly involved in renewable energy, infrastructure, water, and services. Its strategy is based on two concepts: sustainability and social well-being as the cornerstones of economic growth, environmental balance and social progress.
ACCIONA Ingeniería brings more than 60 years of leadership in the civil, industrial and environmental engineering sectors as well as in several architectural fields.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Energy Changes´ (EC) business activities solely focus on GHG mitigation activities applying renewable energies and energy efficiency measures. EC identifies, evaluates and develops renewable energy/ energy efficiency and GHG mitigation projects. EC’s staff includes engineers, scientists, economists and business experts with many years of experience in sustainable energy, resource management and GHG mitigation. EC was founded in 2006 and has currently 15 employees and an annual turnover of approx. 2 million EUR.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Agriconsulting Europe SA - AESA is a renowned European consulting firm offering worldwide high-quality technical assistance and management services to Governments, Ministries, International Organisations and private clients in the field of international development.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Marstel-Day is an environmental consultancy firm established in 2002 to provide expertise to public and private-sector organizations in the interrelated areas of climate, habitat, open space, water, resilient infrastructure/public-private partnerships and investment strategies, energy, land-use and other natural resource conservation issues.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
HR Wallingford provides analysis, advice, and support in the management of water and the water environment including climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
KRAFTWERK Renewable Power Solutions is a firm that conducts technical consulting, EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction), and project development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:State of PalestineRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ARIJ focuses on the sustainability of natural resources of Palestine including the reduction of climate change impact through designating and performing suitable actions in partnership with related stakeholders.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:TunisiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
CITET is a governmental institution with a non-administrative character under the authority of the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development. It aims to provide help in strengthening skills and capacities building in protecting the environment, managing nautral resources and mastering environmentally friendly technolgies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PortugalRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Centro de Investigação em Energia REN - State Grid is an energy research center that aims to providing new tools, strategies and processes well-tuned to the new energy paradigm, and serving as a driving force towrds more efficient and sustainable energy systems.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:LebanonRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
OTB Consult is a sustainability consultancy company, offering advanced services in sustainable development, green design, and environmental engineering.