National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Energy Changes´ (EC) business activities solely focus on GHG mitigation activities applying renewable energies and energy efficiency measures. EC identifies, evaluates and develops renewable energy/ energy efficiency and GHG mitigation projects. EC’s staff includes engineers, scientists, economists and business experts with many years of experience in sustainable energy, resource management and GHG mitigation. EC was founded in 2006 and has currently 15 employees and an annual turnover of approx. 2 million EUR.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Agriconsulting Europe SA - AESA is a renowned European consulting firm offering worldwide high-quality technical assistance and management services to Governments, Ministries, International Organisations and private clients in the field of international development.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
In India, PwC is the oldest and largest professional services firm, with a presence of over 130 years. The Government Reforms and Infrastructure Development (GRID) is the strategic business unit (SBU) of PwC India which advices Governments and Private sector clients on issues like policy, regulation, reforms & restructuring in the energy sector as well as on SEZs, energy efficiency in municipalities, utilities, industries Urban planning and other infrastructure & development areas.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Marstel-Day is an environmental consultancy firm established in 2002 to provide expertise to public and private-sector organizations in the interrelated areas of climate, habitat, open space, water, resilient infrastructure/public-private partnerships and investment strategies, energy, land-use and other natural resource conservation issues.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
HR Wallingford provides analysis, advice, and support in the management of water and the water environment including climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:State of PalestineRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ARIJ focuses on the sustainability of natural resources of Palestine including the reduction of climate change impact through designating and performing suitable actions in partnership with related stakeholders.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:TunisiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
CITET is a governmental institution with a non-administrative character under the authority of the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development. It aims to provide help in strengthening skills and capacities building in protecting the environment, managing nautral resources and mastering environmentally friendly technolgies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:EgyptRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Royal Consultants is a consultancy company that provides the support in management systems of quality, environment, energy, food, laboratories, and climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
DAI Global LLC (DAI) has worked in more than 150 countries, implementing over 2,000 projects and delivering results across the spectrum of international development contexts, from stable societies and high-growth economies to challenging environments racked by political or military conflict. DAI works for fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. The wide range of clients of DAI includes national and local governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations and philanthropies.