National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) is a global network of climate and clean energy financing experts that aims to bridge the gap between entrepreneurs developing climate and clean energy projects and private sector investors to mobilize private financing. PFAN achieves this by originating technically and commercially viable clean energy and climate adaptation projects, nurturing their development through coaching provided by its network of in-country financing advisors and technical experts and then facilitating investment through its global investor network.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center, Japan (OECC) is a non-governmental organization supported by the Ministry of the Environment of Japan, promoting international cooperation activities related to climate change, global environment conservation, research, capacity building, and support to various non-government related activities.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
IRD - Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (Research Institute for Development) - is a research organization based in France that is working with its partners in the South to address international development issues. Improving health, understanding social changes, and protecting the environment are the main pillars of its work towards achieving the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). IRD work includes interdisciplinary scientific research, capacity building and nurturing innovation in more than fifty countries worldwide.
Fostering Green Building in Thailand for a Low Carbon Society - Enabling Readiness for Up Scaling Investments in Building Energy Efficiency for Achieving NDC GoalsType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:ImplementationCountries:Objective:Sectors:
This Technology Transfer Advances Thailand's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 20 percent from the projected business-as-usual (BAU) level by 2030, and continue the work of Thailand's Energy Efficiency Plan to reduce the country’s energy intensity by 30% below the 2010 level in 2036.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
FutureWater is a private sector organization established in 2002 with the mission to work throughout the world to combine scientific research with practical solutions for water management. FutureWater works on topics such as water for food, irrigation, water excess, water shortage, climate change, and river basin management.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:VietnamRelation to CTCN:Network Member
EPRO Consulting JSC is a private sector organization established in 2007 with the mission to be the most competitive consultancy company in delivering quality services in the field of Cleaner production, Energy Efficiency, Environmental Protection and Bio-energy Solutions in Vietnam. Services are provided to the Government and International organizations to support industrial and agricultural businesses, in using less resources and having more responsibility to environment and society, and therefore become more competitive.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Frankfurt School-UNEP Collaborating Centre for Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance is a unique “think-and-do” tank combining research, education and project implementation, with the aim of facilitating private sector investment and financing of clean energy and climate change mitigation and adaptation projects across the globe.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Burleson Institute focuses on environmentally sound technology as a bridge to climate cooperation and sustainability. Through technical assistance, intentional learning networks, and educational outreach, we are building a culture of best practice sharing and innovation where stakeholders are equal partners, working together toward substantive and procedural good governance.