National Designated Entity
- Type:PublicationPublication date:Objective:
The data distributed here are in ARC GRID, and ARC ASCII format, in decimal degrees and datum WGS84. CCAFS and its partners have processed this data to provide seamless continuous future climate surfaces. Users are prohibited from any commercial, non-free resale, or redistribution without explicit written permission from CCAFS or the data-developing institutions.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center, Japan (OECC) is a non-governmental organization supported by the Ministry of the Environment of Japan, promoting international cooperation activities related to climate change, global environment conservation, research, capacity building, and support to various non-government related activities.
Fostering Green Building in Thailand for a Low Carbon Society - Enabling Readiness for Up Scaling Investments in Building Energy Efficiency for Achieving NDC GoalsType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:ImplementationCountries:Objective:Sectors:
This Technology Transfer Advances Thailand's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 20 percent from the projected business-as-usual (BAU) level by 2030, and continue the work of Thailand's Energy Efficiency Plan to reduce the country’s energy intensity by 30% below the 2010 level in 2036.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
FutureWater is a private sector organization established in 2002 with the mission to work throughout the world to combine scientific research with practical solutions for water management. FutureWater works on topics such as water for food, irrigation, water excess, water shortage, climate change, and river basin management.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:VietnamRelation to CTCN:Network Member
EPRO Consulting JSC is a private sector organization established in 2007 with the mission to be the most competitive consultancy company in delivering quality services in the field of Cleaner production, Energy Efficiency, Environmental Protection and Bio-energy Solutions in Vietnam. Services are provided to the Government and International organizations to support industrial and agricultural businesses, in using less resources and having more responsibility to environment and society, and therefore become more competitive.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:VietnamRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Institute for Agricultural Environment (IAE) is a Research and academic institution with the mission to propose plans, programs and projects for scientific research and technological transfer in agriculture and fisheries, water and irrigation and forestry sectors especially in rural areas with the focus on serving for agricultural development.