National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy is a research and academic organization established in 1991 with the mission to undertake research and develops models, strategies and instruments for transitions to a sustainable development at local, national and international level. Sustainability research at the Wuppertal Institute focuses on the resources, climate and energy related challenges and their relation to economy and society. Special emphasis is put on analysing and stimulating innovations that decouple economic growth and wealth from natural resource use.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Active since 2001, the Energy and Environment Group of G+H is one of the leading European based consultancy firms providing innovative and tailor-made advisory services and solutions in the board fields of Climate Change, Development, Energy & Environment, and Sustainability.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Center for Clean Air Policy (CCAP) is a not for profit, non governmental and research and academic organization established in 1985 with the mission to significantly advance cost-effective and pragmatic air quality and climate policy through analysis, dialogue and education to reach a broad range of policy-makers and stakeholders worldwide. CCAP helps policy-makers around the world develop, promote and implement innovative, market-based solutions to major climate, air quality and energy problems that balance both environmental and economic interests.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
IVS is a company that develops specialized video analysis technology based on artificial intelligence and deep learning to protect people's lives and preserve public safety. Also, it has developed a sound technology, which can detect and identiy abnormal sounds, such as screaming, glass breaking, and explosions, and warning messages.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) was established in March 1998 under an initiative of the Japanese government with the aim to achieve a new paradigm for civilization and conduct innovative policy development and strategic research for environmental measures, reflecting the results of research into political decisions for realising sustainable development both in the Asia-Pacific region and globally.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
In India, PwC is the oldest and largest professional services firm, with a presence of over 130 years. The Government Reforms and Infrastructure Development (GRID) is the strategic business unit (SBU) of PwC India which advices Governments and Private sector clients on issues like policy, regulation, reforms & restructuring in the energy sector as well as on SEZs, energy efficiency in municipalities, utilities, industries Urban planning and other infrastructure & development areas.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
DAI Global LLC (DAI) has worked in more than 150 countries, implementing over 2,000 projects and delivering results across the spectrum of international development contexts, from stable societies and high-growth economies to challenging environments racked by political or military conflict. DAI works for fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. The wide range of clients of DAI includes national and local governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations and philanthropies.