National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
GOPA Consultants is a private consulting company with over 50 years of experience in designing and implementing technical assistance projects for national and international donors. Its main areas of competence are: educationand employment promotion; governance and economic development; infrastructure development; M&E; rural development and environment as well as statistics. Among others, GOPA has successfully implemented projects on climate change mitigation and adaptation, sustainable agriculture, food security, NRM and biodiversity, drought resilience, and food security.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Marine Institute is comprehensive center for education, training, applied research and industrial support for the ocean industries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
iDE is a global organisation with the mission to help poor rural households increase income, and food security, climate resilience and gender equity. iDE promotes tested climate-smart technologies, practices and business models co-designing contextualised solutions with communities for maximum impact and cost-effectiveness. Furthermore, iDE promotes a shift towards low-carbon development through affordable renewable energy solutions and sustainable best practices for carbon storage.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PanamaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ITACA is a technical assistance and consulting services provider committed to accelerating climate adaptation financing in the Caribbean aiming to:
- Build the capacity of local businesses to plan and manage their transition to a low carbon and resilient future
- Support knowledge transfer and capacity development across MSMEs within Caribbean Communities
- Help project developers and financial institutions to build bankable adaptation and resilience projects