National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The KPMG network employs 600 dedicated CC&S professionals located in more than 60 countries, including emerging economies and developing countries. This presents accumulated experiences and strong global presence built upon the extensive network of KPMG with key players from public and private sector in the areas of climate change and international development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Perspectives Climate Group develops policy instruments for GHG mitigation for NAMAs and NDCs as well as support services for GHG mitigation projects under market mechanisms, with activities in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia. Perspectives supports design of mitigation documentation for efficiency in power plants, industrial boilers, and buildings, as well as municipal waste management, waste-water, renewable energy and demand-side energy efficiency. Perspectives is specialized in methodologies for baselines under market mechanisms and supporting access to climate finance.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GeorgiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
DG Consulting limited is a professional consulting company, focusing on consultancy services in development and construction in water and environment sector in Georgia and Worldwide.The Company has very specific experience working with mineral and fresh water, beverages and soft drink producer companies for water related issues, inclusive of water treatment, initial water preparation, removal of specific components, QA/QC etc.In water sector, company is providing full cycle of consultancy services to private clients, development banks, international financial institutions etc.
- Type:OrganisationRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) are working in partnership, with co-funding from the Global Environment Facility (GEF), to accelerate the adoption, deployment, and investment in environmentally sound technologies in Asia and the Pacific.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Carbon Limits (CL) consists of a highly experienced team of technical experts, economists and project managers with deep sector insight into climate change and energy sector development, combined with local know-how and networks within the company’s geographical target areas. CLs services cover three broad categories:
- Emission reduction project development through transfer of technology and know-how
- Consultancy and technical assistance
- Capacity building and training.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Green Technology Center (GTC) is a government affiliated research institute under the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (MSIP) that provides national green technology R&D policies and coordinates related domestic/international organizations to support sustainable development of other countries based on green/climate change technologies. GTC serves as Korea’s gateway for global green technology cooperation, as it connects developed and developing countries for growth and diffusion of green technology and strategies.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:PhilippinesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) is the world’s premier research organization dedicated to reducing poverty and hunger through rice science.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) was established in March 1998 under an initiative of the Japanese government with the aim to achieve a new paradigm for civilization and conduct innovative policy development and strategic research for environmental measures, reflecting the results of research into political decisions for realising sustainable development both in the Asia-Pacific region and globally.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
STENUM has worked for UNIDO, UNEP and IFC in training their Resource Efficient and Cleaner Production Centers and supporting them in the implementation of various activities (education of national experts, consultancy of companies in waster reduction, water minimization, chemicals management and energy efficiency). STENUM has elaborated several manuals and training materials (UNIDO train the trainer toolkit, UNEP PRESME toolkit).