National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GeorgiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
DG Consulting limited is a professional consulting company, focusing on consultancy services in development and construction in water and environment sector in Georgia and Worldwide.The Company has very specific experience working with mineral and fresh water, beverages and soft drink producer companies for water related issues, inclusive of water treatment, initial water preparation, removal of specific components, QA/QC etc.In water sector, company is providing full cycle of consultancy services to private clients, development banks, international financial institutions etc.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Antea®Group Belgium is an international engineering and environmental consulting firm. Antea Group specializes in full-service solutions in the fields of environment, infrastructure, urban planning and water. Antea Group Belgium has developed a wide scope of expertise which allows for a multidisciplinary and interactive project implementation. Services include (policy) advice, research and technical assistance as required for project implementation and project management ranging from small local projects to the coordination of international consortia.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Ramboll is an engineering, design and consultancy company employing 13,000 experts worldwide. Ramboll provides services across de following sectors: energy, water, environment, health, buildings, transport, and management consulting etc. Ramboll's multidisciplinary approach allows them to provide best available solutions in mitigation and adaptation technologies, and their worldwide presence and expertise facilitates the transfer of technology to developing countries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network Member
BRE is a multi-disciplinary, building science centre with a mission to improve buildings through research and knowledge generation. BRE is owned by a charity - the BRE Trust - which is a major funder of built environment education & research.
BRE is active in: environmental impact of construction; sustainability; energy policy development & implementation; product testing & certification; energy efficiency and renewable energy in buildings; building performance; construction quality; prevention & control of fire; risk science and crime & security.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
C4 EcoSolutions is a consulting company that designs and implements climate change adaptation and mitigation projects in both the public and private sectors.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:AustraliaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Ekistica is the advisory and technical consultancy firm based in Australia working nationally and internatonally in challenging engieering and project development and delivery problems.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustraliaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
One of Australia's original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community. RMIT work across the globe in the fields of art and design; architecture; built environment, education; engineering; development; computer science and information systems; business and management; and communication and media studies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Umweltbundesamt GmbH is a government owned company which acts as the national agency for environmental protection and environmental control. The main tasks of the Agency are:
- Assessment of the state of the environment and of its changes and trends
- Development of measures to avoid/reduce environmental impacts
- Planning and implementation of environmental policy decisions and enforcement of laws
- Analysis of environmental pollutants
- Environmental reporting (incl. GHG and AP)
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Korea Environment Institute (KEI) is a government affiliated research institute that is under the Cabinet Coordination Office. The KEI was established in 1992 to contribute to preventing and solving environmental problems including climate change through environmental policy research and a professional and fair review of environmental impact assessments. The Korea Adaptation Center for Climate Change designated by the Ministry of Environment was established under the KEI in 2009.