National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The KPMG network employs 600 dedicated CC&S professionals located in more than 60 countries, including emerging economies and developing countries. This presents accumulated experiences and strong global presence built upon the extensive network of KPMG with key players from public and private sector in the areas of climate change and international development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Perspectives Climate Group develops policy instruments for GHG mitigation for NAMAs and NDCs as well as support services for GHG mitigation projects under market mechanisms, with activities in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia. Perspectives supports design of mitigation documentation for efficiency in power plants, industrial boilers, and buildings, as well as municipal waste management, waste-water, renewable energy and demand-side energy efficiency. Perspectives is specialized in methodologies for baselines under market mechanisms and supporting access to climate finance.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
EQO-NIXUS, member of OCA Group, is a global consulting company specialized in technical assistance services related to climate change mitigation and adaptation, clean energy (renewable energy and energy efficiency) and low carbon economy promotion.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Ramboll is an engineering, design and consultancy company employing 13,000 experts worldwide. Ramboll provides services across de following sectors: energy, water, environment, health, buildings, transport, and management consulting etc. Ramboll's multidisciplinary approach allows them to provide best available solutions in mitigation and adaptation technologies, and their worldwide presence and expertise facilitates the transfer of technology to developing countries.
- Type:OrganisationRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) are working in partnership, with co-funding from the Global Environment Facility (GEF), to accelerate the adoption, deployment, and investment in environmentally sound technologies in Asia and the Pacific.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Carbon Limits (CL) consists of a highly experienced team of technical experts, economists and project managers with deep sector insight into climate change and energy sector development, combined with local know-how and networks within the company’s geographical target areas. CLs services cover three broad categories:
- Emission reduction project development through transfer of technology and know-how
- Consultancy and technical assistance
- Capacity building and training.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network Member
BRE is a multi-disciplinary, building science centre with a mission to improve buildings through research and knowledge generation. BRE is owned by a charity - the BRE Trust - which is a major funder of built environment education & research.
BRE is active in: environmental impact of construction; sustainability; energy policy development & implementation; product testing & certification; energy efficiency and renewable energy in buildings; building performance; construction quality; prevention & control of fire; risk science and crime & security.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:AustraliaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Ekistica is the advisory and technical consultancy firm based in Australia working nationally and internatonally in challenging engieering and project development and delivery problems.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustraliaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
One of Australia's original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community. RMIT work across the globe in the fields of art and design; architecture; built environment, education; engineering; development; computer science and information systems; business and management; and communication and media studies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GreeceRelation to CTCN:Network Member
LDK Consultants has been providing business and governments with specialist advice and consulting services since 1968. LDK operates worldwide from its offices in Greece, Romania, Cyprus, Belgium, Serbia and Kenya offering consultancy and engineering services to clients in over 70 countries. Services on climate change mitigation include energy efficiency policy and regulation, strategic planning, design and implementation of EE investments as well as integrated consultancy services concerning all stages of RES projects development.