National Designated Entity
- Type:PublicationPublication date:
Books/Chapters in Books: (1) David Ojo. 2016. Watermelon live mulch climatic adaptation capabilities in Africa tropical cropping systems. In: Handbook of Cucurbits: Growth, Cultural Practices and Physiology. Taylor & Francis Publishing Group (TFG), Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.A. Edited by Pessarakli. Catalog #: K23003. ISBN: 978-1-4822-3458-9. 13pp. (2) David Ojo. 2015. Cucurbits: Botany, Ecology, Genetic Resources and Breeding. In: Handbook of Cucurbits: Growth, Cultural Practices and Physiology. Taylor & Francis Publishing Group (TFG), Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.A.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
GOPA Consultants is a private consulting company with over 50 years of experience in designing and implementing technical assistance projects for national and international donors. Its main areas of competence are: educationand employment promotion; governance and economic development; infrastructure development; M&E; rural development and environment as well as statistics. Among others, GOPA has successfully implemented projects on climate change mitigation and adaptation, sustainable agriculture, food security, NRM and biodiversity, drought resilience, and food security.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Perspectives Climate Group develops policy instruments for GHG mitigation for NAMAs and NDCs as well as support services for GHG mitigation projects under market mechanisms, with activities in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia. Perspectives supports design of mitigation documentation for efficiency in power plants, industrial boilers, and buildings, as well as municipal waste management, waste-water, renewable energy and demand-side energy efficiency. Perspectives is specialized in methodologies for baselines under market mechanisms and supporting access to climate finance.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Antea®Group Belgium is an international engineering and environmental consulting firm. Antea Group specializes in full-service solutions in the fields of environment, infrastructure, urban planning and water. Antea Group Belgium has developed a wide scope of expertise which allows for a multidisciplinary and interactive project implementation. Services include (policy) advice, research and technical assistance as required for project implementation and project management ranging from small local projects to the coordination of international consortia.
- Type:OrganisationRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) are working in partnership, with co-funding from the Global Environment Facility (GEF), to accelerate the adoption, deployment, and investment in environmentally sound technologies in Asia and the Pacific.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Carbon Limits (CL) consists of a highly experienced team of technical experts, economists and project managers with deep sector insight into climate change and energy sector development, combined with local know-how and networks within the company’s geographical target areas. CLs services cover three broad categories:
- Emission reduction project development through transfer of technology and know-how
- Consultancy and technical assistance
- Capacity building and training.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
C4 EcoSolutions is a consulting company that designs and implements climate change adaptation and mitigation projects in both the public and private sectors.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Mercados Aries International is a energy advisory companies focusing on the developing markets in all areas of the electric power sector to cost-effectively develop energy policies, renewable energies and energy efficiency.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:AustraliaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Ekistica is the advisory and technical consultancy firm based in Australia working nationally and internatonally in challenging engieering and project development and delivery problems.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
To encourage investment in climate adaptation projects, The Higher Ground Foundation created the Vulnerability Reduction Credit, or VRCTM an economic measure of the effects of projects in reducing climate change vulnerability.