National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology (KRIBB) is dedicated to biotechnology research across a broad span of expertise from basic studies for the fundamental understanding of life phenomena to applied studies and business development. KRIBB has been active in conducting inter-regional research connected to climate change in various fields in approach to generate economic growth engine and to provide solutions to international agenda.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ENEA Consulting is an international consulting company specializing in energy transition and sustainable development. ENEA Consulting supports more than one hundred international customers - industrial, energy companies, institutions, entrepreneurs and investors - in the identification of issues, development and diversification of energy transition strategies and sustainable development. ENEA Consulting‘s expertise covers the entire value chain of the energy transition from conventional fuels to renewable energy sources.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:IraqRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Kirkuk Technical College is a research and academic institution established in 1998, by the Government of Republic of Iraq with the mission to provide advanced technical education and create mechanisms for constant scientific, technical and moral evolutions of people so as to ensure continual development of the society. It conducts research studies and assessments on range of topics and develops knowledge products.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Carbon Counts is a private sector organization established in 2008. It is an independent consultancy providing a range of advice in the field of climate change. It has a focus on international climate change policy, in particular technology development, deployment, financing and regulation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:VietnamRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Institute of Energy is a national focal point in energy and power fields, and the principal consultant in formulation of Vietnam energy & power development strategies, policies and master plans; and a prestigious and leading provider of science & technical services in energy and power sectors in Vietnam. Renewable energy technologies and climate change mitigation are some of the focuses of Institute of Energy's Center for Renewable Energy and Department for Environment and Sustainable Development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network Member
IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG) is an international research body established in 1991, evaluating technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the use of fossil fuels, with a focus on carbon dioxide capture and storage (CCS). The wide range of activities undertaken by IEAGHG covers the whole range of issues and topics for the full CCS chain, from capture to storage, including technical and non-technical topics.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE) was established as a centre of excellence to develop innovative environmental technologies by the Japanese Government in 1990. It has four core areas of research: System analysis, molecular microbiology/ biotechnology, chemical and CCS. With operations mainly in Japan they have global outreach and knowledge transfer experiences.