National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
HR Wallingford provides analysis, advice, and support in the management of water and the water environment including climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PortugalRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Centro de Investigação em Energia REN - State Grid is an energy research center that aims to providing new tools, strategies and processes well-tuned to the new energy paradigm, and serving as a driving force towrds more efficient and sustainable energy systems.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
EC&D mission is to serve as a bridge between the different areas of the society working to combat climate change. The company offers climate-related services, such as the design of financial mechanisms, energy efficiency policy and pure energy engineering. EC&D's key personnel holds an unparalleled real-world experience of over 10 years developing energy efficiency projects under various ESCO models and 5 years supporting financial institutions and international agencies in the deployment of climate funds.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Nature Preserve is a food & climate-tech company that was established in 2018. The company has witnessed a lot of sustainable claims without data support and climate impact analysis that is too generic. We recently established a blockchain-based environmental footprint analysis platform that is accurate and affordable. We implement several key inputs from the users that allow them to monitor their inventory movements together with the corresponding environmental footprint. We recently launched LOVI Juice under Nature Preserve to demonstrate the software.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Metroeconomica is an independent consulting group specialised in conducting research using the spectrum of social scientific research methods in a range of policy domains, but particularly in sustainability policy and environmental economics. Since 1983 it has been delivering environmental and socioeconomic analysis and policy assessment, using both qualitative (e.g., survey design and implementation) and quantitative (e.g., statistical analysis and econometric modelling) research methods based on economic theory.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Grupo Sofonias is a non-profit organization, It operates a contact office in Glarus, Switzerland, Commercial registry in Glarus, Switzerland # CH-160.6.001.638-0 Grupo sofonias coordinates the EcoSur – Network for an Ecological and Economical Habitat. www.ecosur.org Grupo sofonias directs the project "EcoSolutions“