National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ItalyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Fondazione Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti (CMCC) mission is to investigate and model our climate system and its interactions with society to provide reliable, rigorous and timely scientific results which will in turn stimulate sustainable growth, protect the environment and develop science driven adaptation and mitigation policies in a changing climate. CMCC provides full analyses of climate impacts on various systems such as agriculture, ecosystems, coasts, water resources, health, economics.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network Member
PEGASYS, founded in 1999 is a specialist management and strategy consulting group with an international presence in policy-legal, economic, institutional, governance, and financial expertise, particularly in the African climate change, natural resources, and public infrastructure sectors. Pegasys specialises in helping international development partners and national governments deliver technical assistance programs and establish effective financing mechanisms to promote climate resilience.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Marstel-Day is an environmental consultancy firm established in 2002 to provide expertise to public and private-sector organizations in the interrelated areas of climate, habitat, open space, water, resilient infrastructure/public-private partnerships and investment strategies, energy, land-use and other natural resource conservation issues.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Women and Gender Constituency (WGC) is one of the nine stakeholder groups of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). Established in 2009, the WGC now consists of 27 women’s and environmental civil society organizations, who are working to ensure that women’s voices are heard and their rights prioritized in the fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
To encourage investment in climate adaptation projects, The Higher Ground Foundation created the Vulnerability Reduction Credit, or VRCTM an economic measure of the effects of projects in reducing climate change vulnerability.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ArgentinaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
INA is a decentralized technological scientific body whose objective is to satisfy the requirements of study, research, development and provision of specialized services in the field of water use and preservation. It depends on the Under Secretariat of Water Resources of the Nation. INA carries out studies and provides technical services of great specialization, both for public and private organizations, making available to the country facilities, instruments and a highly qualified human team.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IrelandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Environmental Research Institute (ERI) is a flagship Institute for Environmental, Marine and Energy research in Ireland. The ERI has over 300 researchers working in interdisciplinary and currently has 45 live research projects focused on climate mitigation, adaptation and understanding. Focus areas include energy modelling, marine renewables, biofuels, energy efficiency, climate adaptation platforms, modelling greenhouse gas fluxes, atmospheric chemistry and carbon liabilities.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Epsilon Innovation Group Inc. is a private sector organization established with the mission to help client make an informed decision in complex climate change, energy, environment, and technology and policy issues.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) is a global network of climate and clean energy financing experts that aims to bridge the gap between entrepreneurs developing climate and clean energy projects and private sector investors to mobilize private financing. PFAN achieves this by originating technically and commercially viable clean energy and climate adaptation projects, nurturing their development through coaching provided by its network of in-country financing advisors and technical experts and then facilitating investment through its global investor network.