National Designated Entity
- Type:PublicationPublication date:Objective:
The partnership aims to raise awareness of available readiness and capacity-building support for adaptation and to increase the accessibility of information on the available support. Article 7 of the Paris Agreement recognizes “the importance of support for, and international cooperation on adaptation efforts” and stipulates that “continued and enhanced international support shall be provided to developing country Parties”, in accordance, inter alia, with the provisions of Article 11 on capacity-building.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ACTERRA is a consultancy firm supporting climate policies and climate change adaptation strategies (public and private actors): risks and vulnerability assessment, definition of climate strategies and action plans, institutional and organizational reforms in order to provide adequate responses to the problems identified, monitoring and evaluation of policies and projects / programs, training and capacity building. ACTERRA's expertise on adaptation and resilience is based on a professional practice of more than 15 years acquired in France and abroad.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PhilippinesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Clean Air Asia works towards an "Asia without air pollution.". It provides leadership and technical knowledge to reduce air pollution and GHGs through its programs; air quality and climate change, and sustainable transport. It promotes climate and clean air technologies such as electric mobility, fuel efficient vehicles, walking and cycling, clean technologies for power generation, cooking and heating in developing Asia. It is an NGO registered in 2007 based in Manila and officies in Beijing and Delhi. It is a UNFCCC observer and a UN Type II partnership.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BrazilRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Combustech is a private company founded in 2001 to support organizations providing professional sustainability expertise and project services.
- Type:PublicationPublication date:Objective:Sectors:Approach:
Comparative analysis in Eastern Partnership countries and Western Balkans Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Moldova, Serbia, Ukraine
Potential of energy cooperatives to meet emission targets and supply society with affordable, safe and renewable energy and gender-sensitive participation opportunities
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IraqRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Al-Kitab University consists of nice faculties, including two engineering colleges concerned with the environment and climate change.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Marstel-Day is an environmental consultancy firm established in 2002 to provide expertise to public and private-sector organizations in the interrelated areas of climate, habitat, open space, water, resilient infrastructure/public-private partnerships and investment strategies, energy, land-use and other natural resource conservation issues.
- Type:PublicationPublication date:Sectors:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
We are a consulting firm, established in Hamburg in 1993. We advise companies and their foundations, organisations of international cooperation and their project partners worldwide, as well as policy, public administration and civil society actors in Germany. Our offices in Hamburg and Berlin offer a creative platform for our consultants, network partners and clients. We are run by a team consisting of executive director, financial managers and office managers.
- Type:EventDate:Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - Thursday, June 1, 2017 Europe/CopenhagenCountry:Georgia
The Regional Forum brought together Nationally Designated Entities (NDEs), Nationally Designated Authority (NDA) to the Green Climate Fund (GCF), CTCN network members, representative of financial institutions and other government officials. Specifically, the forum aims to: