National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Active since 2001, the Energy and Environment Group of G+H is one of the leading European based consultancy firms providing innovative and tailor-made advisory services and solutions in the board fields of Climate Change, Development, Energy & Environment, and Sustainability.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Center for Clean Air Policy (CCAP) is a not for profit, non governmental and research and academic organization established in 1985 with the mission to significantly advance cost-effective and pragmatic air quality and climate policy through analysis, dialogue and education to reach a broad range of policy-makers and stakeholders worldwide. CCAP helps policy-makers around the world develop, promote and implement innovative, market-based solutions to major climate, air quality and energy problems that balance both environmental and economic interests.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ColombiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
CIAT is an international center for tropical agriculture, based in Colombia, with the mission to reduce hunger and poverty, and improve human nutrition in the tropics. The Center collaborates with a wide number of partners to facilitate high-quality research, aimed at increasing the eco-efficiency of agriculture and stimulate the development of the specific region.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
IRD - Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (Research Institute for Development) - is a research organization based in France that is working with its partners in the South to address international development issues. Improving health, understanding social changes, and protecting the environment are the main pillars of its work towards achieving the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). IRD work includes interdisciplinary scientific research, capacity building and nurturing innovation in more than fifty countries worldwide.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:Dominican RepublicRelation to CTCN:Network MemberTA proponent
Enda Dominicana is a non-governmental organization established in 1984 with the mission to accompany rural and urban communities in the implementation of activities that promote the proper use of the resources of the environment and human development. Enda Dominicana works with forest reforestation, agroforestry, recovery wooded area coverage, and other matters that support to fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BrazilRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Combustech is a private company founded in 2001 to support organizations providing professional sustainability expertise and project services.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago. SNV helps people overcome poverty in 38 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America by enabling access to thetools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services. SNV works in three key sectors - Agriculture, Renewable Energy and WASH - and in the cross cutting themes of lnclusive Business, REDD+ and Climate Smart Agriculture.