National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
OneWorldis a sustainable development organisation focused on building social, economic, and institutional resilience in the context of climate and resource constraints.Working both globally and across Africa, OneWorld translates the scientific evidence of climate change and its development impacts into realistic policy and institutional arrangements. We provide effective policy and strategy analysis, institutional development, and capacity building to decision and policy makers.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network Member
PEGASYS, founded in 1999 is a specialist management and strategy consulting group with an international presence in policy-legal, economic, institutional, governance, and financial expertise, particularly in the African climate change, natural resources, and public infrastructure sectors. Pegasys specialises in helping international development partners and national governments deliver technical assistance programs and establish effective financing mechanisms to promote climate resilience.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Trinomics is an international consultancy firm that provides policy research and capacity building activities in the fields of energy, environment, climate change and sustainability. Trinomics specialises in supporting public authorities tackle the socio-economic challenges related to climate change and provide solutions related to national (and international) climate change policies and strategies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PanamaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ITACA is a technical assistance and consulting services provider committed to accelerating climate adaptation financing in the Caribbean aiming to:
- Build the capacity of local businesses to plan and manage their transition to a low carbon and resilient future
- Support knowledge transfer and capacity development across MSMEs within Caribbean Communities
- Help project developers and financial institutions to build bankable adaptation and resilience projects
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ChinaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Simpla builds the brand of "Simpla Cornfield” and sets non-toxic, healthy and eco-friendly as the purpose of the brand and makes the brand as the representative of non-toxic homeware in new quality life. Being a member of Biodegradable Products lnstitute, Sympla offers Non-Toxic, Healthy, Eco-Friendly products by developing and researching the raw material of HTR PLA in Taiwan, which can be tailored to be compostable or renewable.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ChinaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Delta Electronics Foundation is a philanthropic and research institute auxiliary to Delta Group, specializing in switching power and thermal solutions.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Water, Environment and Business for Development (WE&B) is a consulting company focused on the economic and social aspects of the water and environmental sectors. It innovates in business practices and social and political aspects to ensure that products, processes and services can reach the market quickly
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
EnerNex, is a CESI company, provides solutions to the challenges facing the electric power industry through research, engineering and consulting. It offers experties in driving innovation, analyzing new technologies and their impact on the grid, and supporting the development and application of new and emerging electric power technologies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PortugalRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Centro de Investigação em Energia REN - State Grid is an energy research center that aims to providing new tools, strategies and processes well-tuned to the new energy paradigm, and serving as a driving force towrds more efficient and sustainable energy systems.