National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy is a research and academic organization established in 1991 with the mission to undertake research and develops models, strategies and instruments for transitions to a sustainable development at local, national and international level. Sustainability research at the Wuppertal Institute focuses on the resources, climate and energy related challenges and their relation to economy and society. Special emphasis is put on analysing and stimulating innovations that decouple economic growth and wealth from natural resource use.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Quercus is an advisory type of an institution established in 2012 with the mission to positively improve and optimize living conditions for people and the working climate for public and private enterprise in the face of globalization. Quercus Group works with regional economic development in three main areas: Cluster Development, Network and Partnership facilitation, Investment and export promotion.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Active since 2001, the Energy and Environment Group of G+H is one of the leading European based consultancy firms providing innovative and tailor-made advisory services and solutions in the board fields of Climate Change, Development, Energy & Environment, and Sustainability.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Korea Environment Corporation (KECO) is a public sector organization with the mission to Contribute to ecofriendly national development through the improvement of environment and promotion of resource recycling.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network Member
NIRAS A/S is a private sector, international, multidisciplinary consultancy company established in 1956. It has over 1400 employees located in offices in Europe, Asia and Africa. It provides impartial consultancy in a variety of fields such as construction and infrastructure, public utilities, environmental and natural resources, climate change and energy, planning, and development consulting.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
GreenMax Capital Advisors (official name, CJ Aron Associates Inc. DBA GreenMax Capital Advisors) is a private sector organization established in 1994 with the mission to facilitate efficient implementation of international development funds targeted for renewable energy investment in emerging markets worldwide. It has supported regional commercial lenders to develop and roll-out new lending products targeting renewable energy and energy efficiency investments, and have helped International Financial Institutions plan and launch market-transforming sustainable energy finance initiatives.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Carbon Counts is a private sector organization established in 2008. It is an independent consultancy providing a range of advice in the field of climate change. It has a focus on international climate change policy, in particular technology development, deployment, financing and regulation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FinlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO) provides green financing targeted at small and medium-sized projects with tangible, positive environmental impacts in the Nordic region – and in particular the Baltic Sea. Through its extensive fund management, activities in the Arctic and Barents regions have been added and NEFCO has developed into a financial institution supporting Green Growth and the Climate globally.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center, Japan (OECC) is a non-governmental organization supported by the Ministry of the Environment of Japan, promoting international cooperation activities related to climate change, global environment conservation, research, capacity building, and support to various non-government related activities.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Austrian Energy Agency is a research and academic, non-governmental, not for profit organization, established in 1977. The Austrian Energy Agency prepares the ground for decisions in politics, public administration and the industry with detailed research and by highlighting important dependencies and connections between topics. It also provides information for all target groups in our society on the backgrounds and developments in the field of energy production and use.