National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
To encourage investment in climate adaptation projects, The Higher Ground Foundation created the Vulnerability Reduction Credit, or VRCTM an economic measure of the effects of projects in reducing climate change vulnerability.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GreeceRelation to CTCN:Network Member
LDK Consultants has been providing business and governments with specialist advice and consulting services since 1968. LDK operates worldwide from its offices in Greece, Romania, Cyprus, Belgium, Serbia and Kenya offering consultancy and engineering services to clients in over 70 countries. Services on climate change mitigation include energy efficiency policy and regulation, strategic planning, design and implementation of EE investments as well as integrated consultancy services concerning all stages of RES projects development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ArgentinaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
INA is a decentralized technological scientific body whose objective is to satisfy the requirements of study, research, development and provision of specialized services in the field of water use and preservation. It depends on the Under Secretariat of Water Resources of the Nation. INA carries out studies and provides technical services of great specialization, both for public and private organizations, making available to the country facilities, instruments and a highly qualified human team.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustraliaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
CleanTek Market is an on-line marketplace for the global clean technology industry. Its marketplace matches organisations together through a specified criteria (eg. projects with investors), and channels them with key market news, tenders, grants, intelligence and events. The Platform has been in operation since March 2017.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ChinaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The International Center on Small Hydropower (ICSHP) is a public and non-profit institution under the auspices of UNIDO, China's Ministry of Water Resources(MWR) and Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM). It serves as headquarters of the International Network on Small Hydropower(INSHP),an international organization with more than 470 members from over 80 countries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
UNIQUE is a German consulting company that provides expert services and advice on forest management and sustainable land use sector, focusing on forestry, timber industries, agriculture and rural development. UNIQUE provides comprehensive support in addressing technical, political and economic challenges in the land use sector - from project planning through implementation to evaluation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Renewables Academy AG (RENAC), based in Berlin, is one of the leading international providers for training and capacity building on renewable energy and energy efficiency. The RENAC's workshops and courses cover various topics including renewable energy technologies, energy efficiency, financing, implementing, designing and maintaining renewable energy systems. The training sessions aim to develop necessary skills in project management for renewable energy.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Ramboll is an engineering, design and consultancy company employing 13,000 experts worldwide. Ramboll provides services across de following sectors: energy, water, environment, health, buildings, transport, and management consulting etc. Ramboll's multidisciplinary approach allows them to provide best available solutions in mitigation and adaptation technologies, and their worldwide presence and expertise facilitates the transfer of technology to developing countries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The aim of CIMNE is the development of numerical methods and computational techniques for advancing knowledge and technology in engineering and applied sciences.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ItalyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
University of Florence traces its origins to the Studium established in 1321.UNIFI applies to CTN with its Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (DICEA) which researches climate change in relation to transport, infrastructure and mobility.There is a team dedicated to mobility which has 20 years experience coordinating international research projects.