National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Practical Action Consulting (PAC) is the consulting arm of Practical Action, an international non-governmental organisation that uses technology to challenge poverty in developing countries. Through technology PAC enables poor communities to build on their skills and knowledge to produce sustainable and practical solutions - transforming their lives forever and protecting the world around them. Every year PAC uses technology to help over 1 million people out of poverty.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy is a research and academic organization established in 1991 with the mission to undertake research and develops models, strategies and instruments for transitions to a sustainable development at local, national and international level. Sustainability research at the Wuppertal Institute focuses on the resources, climate and energy related challenges and their relation to economy and society. Special emphasis is put on analysing and stimulating innovations that decouple economic growth and wealth from natural resource use.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Vereniging FME-CWM is a public sector organization with the mission to promote collaboration, knowledge exchange and promotion of Dutch products internationally. Their demonstrated expertise lies in deployment of renewable energy technologies such as solar and wind as well as energy storage in different regions of the world.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Quercus is an advisory type of an institution established in 2012 with the mission to positively improve and optimize living conditions for people and the working climate for public and private enterprise in the face of globalization. Quercus Group works with regional economic development in three main areas: Cluster Development, Network and Partnership facilitation, Investment and export promotion.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Active since 2001, the Energy and Environment Group of G+H is one of the leading European based consultancy firms providing innovative and tailor-made advisory services and solutions in the board fields of Climate Change, Development, Energy & Environment, and Sustainability.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Korea Environment Corporation (KECO) is a public sector organization with the mission to Contribute to ecofriendly national development through the improvement of environment and promotion of resource recycling.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
NewClimate Institute is a limited liability non-profit company (GmbH) established in 2014. NewClimate Institute supports research and implementation of action against climate change around the globe.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network Member
NIRAS A/S is a private sector, international, multidisciplinary consultancy company established in 1956. It has over 1400 employees located in offices in Europe, Asia and Africa. It provides impartial consultancy in a variety of fields such as construction and infrastructure, public utilities, environmental and natural resources, climate change and energy, planning, and development consulting.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
GreenMax Capital Advisors (official name, CJ Aron Associates Inc. DBA GreenMax Capital Advisors) is a private sector organization established in 1994 with the mission to facilitate efficient implementation of international development funds targeted for renewable energy investment in emerging markets worldwide. It has supported regional commercial lenders to develop and roll-out new lending products targeting renewable energy and energy efficiency investments, and have helped International Financial Institutions plan and launch market-transforming sustainable energy finance initiatives.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Carbon Counts is a private sector organization established in 2008. It is an independent consultancy providing a range of advice in the field of climate change. It has a focus on international climate change policy, in particular technology development, deployment, financing and regulation.