National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Carbon Limits (CL) consists of a highly experienced team of technical experts, economists and project managers with deep sector insight into climate change and energy sector development, combined with local know-how and networks within the company’s geographical target areas. CLs services cover three broad categories:
- Emission reduction project development through transfer of technology and know-how
- Consultancy and technical assistance
- Capacity building and training.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Water, Environment and Business for Development (WE&B) is a consulting company focused on the economic and social aspects of the water and environmental sectors. It innovates in business practices and social and political aspects to ensure that products, processes and services can reach the market quickly
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FinlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Solved is a cleantech advisory service and collaboration platform. Solved tackles the world's environmental challenges, and lets you easily cooperate with the best cleantech experts. Solved brings together the leading experts, environmental challenges and new ways of working in order to co-create appealing solutions.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerRelation to CTCN:Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Women and Gender Constituency (WGC) is one of the nine stakeholder groups of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). Established in 2009, the WGC now consists of 27 women’s and environmental civil society organizations, who are working to ensure that women’s voices are heard and their rights prioritized in the fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Active since 2001, the Energy and Environment Group of G+H is one of the leading European based consultancy firms providing innovative and tailor-made advisory services and solutions in the board fields of Climate Change, Development, Energy & Environment, and Sustainability.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:MexicoRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CAPSUS is an international mission-oriented consulting firm specialized in empowering best practices in sustainability, resilience and energy efficiency by merging evidence-based knowledge with technology. CAPSUS services include policy design and assessment tools related to climate change adaptation and mitigation, air quality, energy efficiency and generation, housing, urban development, waste and water management, and participatory and capacity building platforms related to these areas.