National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FinlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO) provides green financing targeted at small and medium-sized projects with tangible, positive environmental impacts in the Nordic region – and in particular the Baltic Sea. Through its extensive fund management, activities in the Arctic and Barents regions have been added and NEFCO has developed into a financial institution supporting Green Growth and the Climate globally.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) is a global network of climate and clean energy financing experts that aims to bridge the gap between entrepreneurs developing climate and clean energy projects and private sector investors to mobilize private financing. PFAN achieves this by originating technically and commercially viable clean energy and climate adaptation projects, nurturing their development through coaching provided by its network of in-country financing advisors and technical experts and then facilitating investment through its global investor network.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center, Japan (OECC) is a non-governmental organization supported by the Ministry of the Environment of Japan, promoting international cooperation activities related to climate change, global environment conservation, research, capacity building, and support to various non-government related activities.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Austrian Energy Agency is a research and academic, non-governmental, not for profit organization, established in 1977. The Austrian Energy Agency prepares the ground for decisions in politics, public administration and the industry with detailed research and by highlighting important dependencies and connections between topics. It also provides information for all target groups in our society on the backgrounds and developments in the field of energy production and use.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network Member
NEDO is a public sector organization established in 1980 with mission to address energy & global environmental problems, and enhancing industrial technology. NEDO aims to address energy problems and raise the level of industrial technology through integrated management of technology development.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
ISWA – the International Solid Waste Association – is a global, independent and non-profit making association, working in the public interest and is the largest worldwide association with a vast expert network promoting sustainable, comprehensive and professional waste management.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
International Synergies is the world’s leading expert in the application of industrial symbiosis, having implemented many ground-breaking projects over the last decade including the award winning National Industrial Symbiosis Programme (NISP) in the UK. The company has successfully exported its facilitated industrial symbiosis programme model to more than 20 countries across six continents including Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, France, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa and Turkey.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy is a research and academic organization established in 1991 with the mission to undertake research and develops models, strategies and instruments for transitions to a sustainable development at local, national and international level. Sustainability research at the Wuppertal Institute focuses on the resources, climate and energy related challenges and their relation to economy and society. Special emphasis is put on analysing and stimulating innovations that decouple economic growth and wealth from natural resource use.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Active since 2001, the Energy and Environment Group of G+H is one of the leading European based consultancy firms providing innovative and tailor-made advisory services and solutions in the board fields of Climate Change, Development, Energy & Environment, and Sustainability.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Korea Environment Corporation (KECO) is a public sector organization with the mission to Contribute to ecofriendly national development through the improvement of environment and promotion of resource recycling.