National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Carbon Counts is a private sector organization established in 2008. It is an independent consultancy providing a range of advice in the field of climate change. It has a focus on international climate change policy, in particular technology development, deployment, financing and regulation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network Member
IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG) is an international research body established in 1991, evaluating technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the use of fossil fuels, with a focus on carbon dioxide capture and storage (CCS). The wide range of activities undertaken by IEAGHG covers the whole range of issues and topics for the full CCS chain, from capture to storage, including technical and non-technical topics.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE) was established as a centre of excellence to develop innovative environmental technologies by the Japanese Government in 1990. It has four core areas of research: System analysis, molecular microbiology/ biotechnology, chemical and CCS. With operations mainly in Japan they have global outreach and knowledge transfer experiences.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Artelys is an independent company specialised in optimization, decision support and modeling. The company supports an effective planning and implementation of the energy transition using state-of-art quantitative techniques including cost-benefit assessment, impact assessment, scenario building and development of a city-level energy/climate master plan.
Please refer to the following link https://www.artelys.com/reports/ for Aterlys reports and publications.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GreeceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ENeRG, the European Network for Research in Geo-Energy, was created in 1992 by research institutes in Europe involved in research and technology development (RTD) focused on the sustainable use of the underground for the energy transition.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Americas Sustainable Development Foundation (ASDF) is an independent not-for-profit advisory foundation that connects people with innovative ideas to effectively address sustainable development challenges across the Americas.
We envision a world where humans live and thrive in harmony with their environment. Our mission is to facilitate the transition towards sustainable development in communities throughout the Americas. Drawing strength from our extensive network, resources, and experience, we:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Gas Natural Fenosa (GNFe) is an energy consulting firm, fully-owned by GNF Group, a leading multinational in the energy sector. GNFe's mission is the performance of engineering energy projects, with special focus in the innovation through renewable energies, natural gas, energy efficiency and environmental & social management under the framework of sustainable development. GNFe also provides technical assistance and capacity building to governments, private investors and multilateral institutions.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.