National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
To encourage investment in climate adaptation projects, The Higher Ground Foundation created the Vulnerability Reduction Credit, or VRCTM an economic measure of the effects of projects in reducing climate change vulnerability.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Waterpreneurs brings global expertise to:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ArgentinaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
INA is a decentralized technological scientific body whose objective is to satisfy the requirements of study, research, development and provision of specialized services in the field of water use and preservation. It depends on the Under Secretariat of Water Resources of the Nation. INA carries out studies and provides technical services of great specialization, both for public and private organizations, making available to the country facilities, instruments and a highly qualified human team.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The greenwerk. offers climate policy and sustainable energy policy related advice to clients in both developing and developed countries. They navigate public and private actors through different layers of the climate finance landscape and contribute to a global knowledge transfer on climate and energy policy through facilitation of capacity development missions and workshops.
- Type:PublicationPublication date:
This report provides an overview of and reflections by the core DNV GL team on the work undertaken as part of the multi-year strategic partnership between DNV GL and the CTCN. It provides lessons learned by the team and recommendations and ideas for future consideration by the CTCN going forward.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ChinaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The International Center on Small Hydropower (ICSHP) is a public and non-profit institution under the auspices of UNIDO, China's Ministry of Water Resources(MWR) and Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM). It serves as headquarters of the International Network on Small Hydropower(INSHP),an international organization with more than 470 members from over 80 countries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
GrAT is a research and development association developing practical solutions in the field of Appropriate Technology, renewable materials and energy sources, sustainable building, green business and product-service system solutions, resource efficient and cleaner production (RECP), climate change adaptation, and mitigation actions. GrAT conducted international development projects in South and South-East Asia, Far East, and Africa.