National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:VietnamRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
VIGMR, established since 1965 under MONRE, is leading research institute in Vietnam on Geosciences and Mineral Resources. With mandate to boost sustainable national development by geoscientific and technological advancement, VIGMR conducts researches, survey and development of georesources, R&D and achievements diffusion corresponding to geohazards and global environment changes. Geopark, renewable energy, waste treatment, phytoremediation of environment, CO2 mineralization and other climate change technologies, and community-based capacity building are some focuses of VIGMR.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ALLPLAN GmbH is an Austria based internationally active Consulting Company for technical building services and energy and environmental management, which was eastablished in 1967 as a technical bureau for heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Gas Natural Fenosa (GNFe) is an energy consulting firm, fully-owned by GNF Group, a leading multinational in the energy sector. GNFe's mission is the performance of engineering energy projects, with special focus in the innovation through renewable energies, natural gas, energy efficiency and environmental & social management under the framework of sustainable development. GNFe also provides technical assistance and capacity building to governments, private investors and multilateral institutions.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Climate change, food security, resource scarcity, sustainable energy, ageing population… VITO’s research agenda focuses on the major societal challenges we are facing today. The fields of expertise of VITO initiate a societal transition. That is why VITO combines sustainability and transition throughout its research programs, and is committed to maximize the valorization of VITO’s research results.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Artelys is an independent company specialised in optimization, decision support and modeling. The company supports an effective planning and implementation of the energy transition using state-of-art quantitative techniques including cost-benefit assessment, impact assessment, scenario building and development of a city-level energy/climate master plan.
Please refer to the following link https://www.artelys.com/reports/ for Aterlys reports and publications.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Americas Sustainable Development Foundation (ASDF) is an independent not-for-profit advisory foundation that connects people with innovative ideas to effectively address sustainable development challenges across the Americas.
We envision a world where humans live and thrive in harmony with their environment. Our mission is to facilitate the transition towards sustainable development in communities throughout the Americas. Drawing strength from our extensive network, resources, and experience, we:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GreeceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ENeRG, the European Network for Research in Geo-Energy, was created in 1992 by research institutes in Europe involved in research and technology development (RTD) focused on the sustainable use of the underground for the energy transition.