National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Energy Changes´ (EC) business activities solely focus on GHG mitigation activities applying renewable energies and energy efficiency measures. EC identifies, evaluates and develops renewable energy/ energy efficiency and GHG mitigation projects. EC’s staff includes engineers, scientists, economists and business experts with many years of experience in sustainable energy, resource management and GHG mitigation. EC was founded in 2006 and has currently 15 employees and an annual turnover of approx. 2 million EUR.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:ChinaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Shanghai Environment and Energy Exchange (SEEE) is a Chinese state own company founded in 2008. Specialized in climate change mitigation and adaptation services, SEEE provides services to decision makers in the public and private sector on emissions trading, energy efficiency, climate technology transfer and sustainable development strategies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
BlacktoGreen provides companies and public bodies with cutting-edge services in energy, environment and sustainability to help them perform in a more efficient and sustainable manner. With a solid technological background, BlacktoGreen enlightens the trail in order to stimulate a quick and ordered transition to a more sustainable energy system. BlacktoGreen has offices in both Mexico and Spain.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Climate-KIC is the EU’s largest public private partnership addressing climate change through innovation to build a zero carbon economy. Climate-KIC does this across 4 themes: urban areas, land use, production systems, climate metrics and finance. Education is at the heart of these themes to inspire and empower the next generation of climate leaders. Climate-KIC runs programmes for students, start-ups and innovators across Europe via centres in major cities, convening a community of the best people and organisations.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BrazilRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Combustech is a private company founded in 2001 to support organizations providing professional sustainability expertise and project services.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Marstel-Day is an environmental consultancy firm established in 2002 to provide expertise to public and private-sector organizations in the interrelated areas of climate, habitat, open space, water, resilient infrastructure/public-private partnerships and investment strategies, energy, land-use and other natural resource conservation issues.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CTA is a regional public-private partnership created in 2005 as a joint effort of Andalusia regional government
(south of Spain) and a group of key companies to trigger innovation activities performed by the private sector and
to connect these activities with Academia and Society. Currently, CTA is owned by more than 150 companies from
6 sectors: ICT, Aerospace and productive processes, Agri-food, Biotechnology, Building and civil engineering and
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:TunisiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
CITET is a governmental institution with a non-administrative character under the authority of the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development. It aims to provide help in strengthening skills and capacities building in protecting the environment, managing nautral resources and mastering environmentally friendly technolgies.