National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ItalyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Fondazione Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti (CMCC) mission is to investigate and model our climate system and its interactions with society to provide reliable, rigorous and timely scientific results which will in turn stimulate sustainable growth, protect the environment and develop science driven adaptation and mitigation policies in a changing climate. CMCC provides full analyses of climate impacts on various systems such as agriculture, ecosystems, coasts, water resources, health, economics.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
BlacktoGreen provides companies and public bodies with cutting-edge services in energy, environment and sustainability to help them perform in a more efficient and sustainable manner. With a solid technological background, BlacktoGreen enlightens the trail in order to stimulate a quick and ordered transition to a more sustainable energy system. BlacktoGreen has offices in both Mexico and Spain.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network Member
PEGASYS, founded in 1999 is a specialist management and strategy consulting group with an international presence in policy-legal, economic, institutional, governance, and financial expertise, particularly in the African climate change, natural resources, and public infrastructure sectors. Pegasys specialises in helping international development partners and national governments deliver technical assistance programs and establish effective financing mechanisms to promote climate resilience.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BrazilRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Combustech is a private company founded in 2001 to support organizations providing professional sustainability expertise and project services.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Marstel-Day is an environmental consultancy firm established in 2002 to provide expertise to public and private-sector organizations in the interrelated areas of climate, habitat, open space, water, resilient infrastructure/public-private partnerships and investment strategies, energy, land-use and other natural resource conservation issues.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
INROS LACKNER is a leading German consulting and engineering company for maritime and hydraulic engineering, structural engineering, coastal engineering, transport infrastructure, environmental and civil engineering as well as project management. With a permanent staff of more than 440 consultants and engineers, INROS LACKNER provides a comprehensive variety of professional services in regard to the design, tender and supervision of infrastructure, traffic, port and waterway projects both for private and public clients.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CTA is a regional public-private partnership created in 2005 as a joint effort of Andalusia regional government
(south of Spain) and a group of key companies to trigger innovation activities performed by the private sector and
to connect these activities with Academia and Society. Currently, CTA is owned by more than 150 companies from
6 sectors: ICT, Aerospace and productive processes, Agri-food, Biotechnology, Building and civil engineering and