National Designated Entity
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Ricardo-AEA is a global sustainability consultancy. We help our clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges and provide Governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
BlacktoGreen provides companies and public bodies with cutting-edge services in energy, environment and sustainability to help them perform in a more efficient and sustainable manner. With a solid technological background, BlacktoGreen enlightens the trail in order to stimulate a quick and ordered transition to a more sustainable energy system. BlacktoGreen has offices in both Mexico and Spain.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BrazilRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Combustech is a private company founded in 2001 to support organizations providing professional sustainability expertise and project services.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Marstel-Day is an environmental consultancy firm established in 2002 to provide expertise to public and private-sector organizations in the interrelated areas of climate, habitat, open space, water, resilient infrastructure/public-private partnerships and investment strategies, energy, land-use and other natural resource conservation issues.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CTA is a regional public-private partnership created in 2005 as a joint effort of Andalusia regional government
(south of Spain) and a group of key companies to trigger innovation activities performed by the private sector and
to connect these activities with Academia and Society. Currently, CTA is owned by more than 150 companies from
6 sectors: ICT, Aerospace and productive processes, Agri-food, Biotechnology, Building and civil engineering and
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
FOKABS’ mission is to contribute towards climate-resilient and low-carbon development solutions. The company provides advisory services on climate change, especially in developing countries. FOKABS offers services in capacity building, project development, climate finance and international negotiations in the areas of nationally determined contributions (NDC), national adaptation plans (NAP), reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation (REDD+), CDM, and NAMA.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:VietnamRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
VIGMR, established since 1965 under MONRE, is leading research institute in Vietnam on Geosciences and Mineral Resources. With mandate to boost sustainable national development by geoscientific and technological advancement, VIGMR conducts researches, survey and development of georesources, R&D and achievements diffusion corresponding to geohazards and global environment changes. Geopark, renewable energy, waste treatment, phytoremediation of environment, CO2 mineralization and other climate change technologies, and community-based capacity building are some focuses of VIGMR.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI) is a strategic partnership of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector and organizations committed to creating and promoting technologies and practices that foster economic, environmental and social sustainability. Formed in 2001, GeSI’s vision is a sustainable world through responsible, ICT-enabled transformation. GeSI fosters global and open cooperation, informs the public of its members’ voluntary actions to improve their sustainability performance, and promotes technologies that foster sustainable development.