- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Active since 2001, the Energy and Environment Group of G+H is one of the leading European based consultancy firms providing innovative and tailor-made advisory services and solutions in the board fields of Climate Change, Development, Energy & Environment, and Sustainability.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht-Zentrum für Material-und Küstenforschung GmbH (HZG) is one of 18 members of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres Germany's largest science organization. One of HZG's scientific organizational entities is the Climate Service Center Germany (GERICS), a think tank for innovations in the field of climate services.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
SOFRECO is a leading company in consultancy and technical assistance for sustainable economic and social development. SOFRECO practises three complementary professions: consultancy, engineering and training. Our assignments, most of which fall within the scope of programmes for sustainable development and poverty reduction, cover numerous fields, including Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation. Constantly expanding, SOFRECO has carried out more than 2000 assignments in over 130 countries worldwide.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Datamation Group has been engaged for the past several years in research, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of Natural Resources Management and also Climate Change initiatives run by the Govt. Of India, UN and other organizations. The Climate Research work of Datamation is evidence based. Causal and thorough diagnosis of real-life climate issues is taken up. Our work is based on extensive literature review, and sound field implementation of climate initiatives, learning from which integrate in our Research framework.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:KenyaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Cardno Emerging Markets (East Africa) Ltd has been operating in Kenya for over 30 years, implementing projects for 13 donors across the region. Deeply rooted in East Africa, we can respond to the region’s development agenda with solutions that are informed by our strong knowledge of the local context. This complements our technical specialties, allowing us to tailor solutions to local Climate change-related challenges
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Promethium Carbon is a dedicated carbon and climate change advisory firm, based in Johannesburg South Africa.
With a vision to making a difference in climate change in Africa and a focus on technical expertise, Promethium Carbon assists businesses ranging from small businesses to multinational entities on their journey towards a low carbon economy. Promethium Carbon also assists governments and government institutions in planning for the coming global carbon constrained environment.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Woods Hole Research Center (WHRC) is an independent research institute founded in 1985 where scientists investigate the causes and effects of climate change in order to identify and implement opportunities for conservation, restoration and economic development around the world. WHRC collaborates with colleagues from many countries around the world in order to prevent and reverse deforestation and apply remote sensing and other advanced analytical methods to measure progress towards these goals.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CameroonRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
S2 Services Sarl serves as a north-south and south-south bridge by creating and developing a cooperation platform between different parties and stakeholders. Main activities of S2 Services Sarl are consulting, capacity building and project development in the following fields: climate change, renewable rnergy and energy efficiency, policy development, green buildings, sustainable development, CSR, CDM, NAMA, Gold Standard, INDC, MRV and LEDS among others.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
K-water is a Korean multi-sectoral water services provider that has been dedicated to water management for people. With its own ICT-based smart water management, K-water will tackle various water problems by providing IWRM(Integrated Water Resources Management) services over the whole process of water cycle.