The webinar will feature insights and recommendations to develop bankable renewable energy mini grid projects. It will showcase critical information, analysis and best practices covering the complete life-cycle of a mini/micro grid project and present resources and tools available on the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Project Navigator platform:
• Introduction of IRENA and the challenge of renewable energy development,
• How IRENA supports project developers with the Project Navigator platform,
• How to obtain at no cost technical guidelines that helps developing bankable mini/micro grid projects,
• Obtain valuable feedback from industry experts,
• Ask questions and discuss with participants.
• Roland Roesch, Senior Programme Officer - RE Markets and Technology Dialogue,
• Simon Benmarraze, Analyst, IRENA Project Navigator,
• Carlos Ruiz, Junior Associate Professional, IRENA Project Navigator,
• Several distinguished guest speakers from the industry and civil society.