Climate Technology Centre and Network
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - Wednesday, March 15, 2017 Europe/Copenhagen
UNEP-DHI Partnership in collaboration with the International Water Association (IWA) and DHI is presenting a series of technical webinars focusing on innovative approaches to Flood and Drought planning and management for basins and water utilities.
- Type:EventDate:Monday, September 2, 2019 - Tuesday, September 3, 2019 Asia/BangkokCountry:Thailand
The new Technology Framework and the need for accelerated actions was the focus of the CTCN Asia Regional Forum held 2 to 3 September, 2019 in Bangkok Thailand. As expressed by Mr. Ping Zhong, CTCN Advisory Board Member, ‘We see fires in the Amazon and Siberia, record breaking temperatures in Western Europe and the Arctic Circle. These facts demonstrate that climate change isn’t a threat, it’s a reality.’
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - Tuesday, January 14, 2020 Europe/Copenhagen
Integrating information on the ocean has been a challenge, because it has been fragmented across disciplines, agencies and ideologies.
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - Wednesday, October 28, 2015 Europe/Copenhagen
The topic of the 4th Water Quality Webinar is: Water Quality Interventions.
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - Wednesday, November 25, 2015 Europe/Copenhagen
UNEP-DHI Partnership presents Water Quality Webinar Series