WIPO is the global forum for intellectual property services, policy, information and cooperation. It is a self-funding agency of the United Nations, with 187 member states. WIPO’s mission is to lead the development of a balanced and effective international intellectual property (IP) system that enables innovation and creativity for the benefit of all. The mandate of the organization, governing bodies and procedures are set out in the WIPO Convention, which established WIPO in 1967.
World Intellectual Property Organization
This invention is a Low Impact Development (LID) solutions system called Drainage Block that is effective for retention of rainfall on paved areas in average as well as in extreme conditions. The system is developed for roof runoff but the general idea can also be applied to delay runoff from roads parking lots and in small canals. The Drainage Block is very well applicable in a modular system. Modular application in large paved areas will create nearly endless possibilities to spread the runoff from rainstorm events.
- Production of renewable non-greenhouse gas producing and distributed energy in the form of hydrogen gas
- Using the hydrogen gas to generate electricity with a fuel cell or as a feedstock for synthesis of a wide range of industrially-relevant chemicals and fuels
- De-nitrification of wastewater specifically in municipal water treatment facilities
- Treatment of a wide range of biogenic waste streams while recovering energy
- Production of ammonia and chemicals derived from ammonia
AS PROTEK ® is a method of Ultra high pressure decontamination with suction at the source and treatment of effluent contaminated during the process. The most suitable equipment for the procedure for asbestos removal in the building is the 4 x 4 AS PROTEK ®.
A fluidised bed bioreactor which uses thermophilic bacteria to remediate industrial municipal or agricultural wastewater to potable water without requiring pre-cleaning. The bioreactor simultaneously produces energy in the form of biohydrogen and biomethane during the water treatment process
1. Outline Cupric chloride etchant waste is discharged from the print circuit board manufacturers. The etchant waste is characterized by a very low pH and high cupric ion and chloride ion concentrations. The EOCOR Process is an on-site recycling technology of the cupric etchant waste. And the product of EOCOR Process is cupric oxide which can be used as a raw material of plating process. For on-site recycling technologies one of the biggest challenges is to avoid chloride contamination.
Landfills to treat solid waste are divided into two primary categories the \"dry tomb\"" and the bioreactor landfill. The key difference between these two types resides is the fact that bioreactor landfills require controlled addition of leachate or moisture to the solid waste in the landfill. These types of landfills are considered to be more environmentally friendly. The effective recirculation of a leachate and other liquids or fluids (such as steam or air) to the solid waste in the landfill is a major component in a bioreactor landfill.
Problem: -Toxicity and environmental impact of Cd and Te which is widely used in thin film solar cells -Multiple steps required by current recycling methods Technology: The invention provides a new method to recycle compound semiconductor materials used in the photovoltaic industry using ambipolar electrolysis (AE). The proposed process selectively dissolves the semiconductor material off of the solar cell into a molten salt bath leaving behind the glass and metal wire contacts.